Section I: Cheating
WASP Inc does not condone either of the following:
Use of either of these will see you immediately removed from WASP Inc.
- Hacking: The use of any third party programs which directly or indirectly give you an unfair and unintended advantage over other players in the game. (Aimbots, Wallhacks, Triggerbots, Illegal Macros, etc)
- Exploiting: The use or abuse of glitches, bugs, or bad programming within the game which gives you an unfair and unintended advantage over other players in the game.
Section II: Behaviour
WASP Inc is a respectable gaming community, and we expect all of our members to act as such both in game and on public and private forums and chats.
Show respect to other players, regardless of if they are deserving of it.
If you have a problem with another player inside or out of WASP Inc, be the bigger person and walk away. Report the problem to an Officer and let them handle it.
- Do not be belligerent or insulting to other players, publicly or in private.
- Do not accuse, either publicly or privately, other players of hacking or exploiting. Report the person in an appropriate manner and move on.
- The Administration and Management teams of WASP Inc reserve the right to remove any person(s) from the Community who cause or are the center of too much drama.
Section III: Organization
WASP Inc has several Game and Server Divisions which are for organizational purpose for each game. All applicants will need to apply for a specific Game and Server Division.
WASP Inc presently has three organizational Companiesin each Division: HIVE, SWARM and STING.
Upon joining WASP Inc, new members will be Probationers. Probation lasts for a minimum of two weeks, during which the new member will be evaluated for their compatibility with WASP Inc. At the end of this Probation period, new members will be either promoted to Operator or removed from the clan.
- HIVE is the general member pool, where all of those who are accepted into WASP Inc start.
- SWARM is for associates of the WASP Inc Community. For instance, if there are public members of one of our guilds.
- STING is WASP Inc's Tournament level Division. Only very skilled and team-oriented players are considered for membership in the STING Division.
Positions in WASP Inc are as follows:
Community Member - The foundational condition for WASP Inc Membership which all other positions are build upon.
Probationer - Full-Member of the WASP Inc Community that is on a probationary trial period and under review.
HIVE Operator - Full Member of WASP Inc in the HIVE Company of their respective Battalion (Server)
STING Operator - Competitive team of HIVE members for a respective game server, designated as "STING Team." Full Members of WASP Inc in the STING Team of their respective Battalion (Server)
SWARM Operator - A partial member of WASP Inc. SWARM Operators may have access to Teamspeak, in-game guild or clan, and are bound by the charter, but may be removed at any time.
Company Support Officer (CSO) - WASP Inc Member that is willing and able to take responsibility and assist in the operational running of a Company or Division.
Company Officer (CO) - A general Officer within a specific Company or Division.
Company Commander (CC) - Second-in-Command of a Division who may also be in charge of a Company (HIVE, STING or VENOM) within a Division.
Division Commander (DC) - The lead Officer in any given Division.
Community Moderator () - Community Management who's duty is to moderate our Community as a whole (Presently unused)
Administrator (A) - Community Management with expanded controls over the website/teamspeak (Presently unused)
Community Manager (CM) - A WASP Inc Community Manager who helps determine policy and manage the logistics of our Community as a whole.
Dictator () - The Dictator is a member given sole power for a specific limited period, in order to deal with an emergency. At the end of term, the Dictator hands power back to the community and provides an account of his or her actions. (Presently unused)
HIVE, STING, SWARM Member Ranks:
Probationer - Trial member of WASP Inc
Operator - Awarded upon completion of Probation
Section IV: Activity
- Members are expected to remain active on the forums and in game.
- Members are expected to notify WASP Inc. via the forums if they will be inactive for longer than a week.
- When in game, members are expected to be on Teamspeak. Especially when playing with other WASP Inc members.
- Members are expected to try to play with other members of WASP Inc before playing with other random players in the game.
- WASP Inc should be your primary group for any game that you play with WASP Inc. Ensure you dedicate a sufficient amount of time to WASP Inc.