Declined ✪ morph

Discussion in 'Applications' started by ✪ morph, Jun 23, 2016.

1. ✪ morph

✪ morph Registered User

In Game Name: morph

Steam Profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/UW0TM80/

Rank (Minimum MG): The Global Elite

Your Name: Mahmoud

Description of yourself: Kind , passionate , team player , i was born to win , I'm very passionate about csgo , cs has been my life since i was a kid , it helped me through hard times , Cs is the way i live

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

FACEIT: Yes

FACEIT Profile: https://www.faceit.com/en/players/MorphEUs/stats/csgo

Previous Gaming Experience: i play almost every game , i'm been to some minor lans in my country , i'm an active member in the tunisian community of csgo , alot of rising talents

Team(s) you have previously belonged to: FaTaLiTy Tunisian team
    Interlate Team ( we played in the rising stars qualifiers against egypt and other countries )
    i dont belong in a team now

Reasons for leaving this/these team(s): These teams were simply way too ridiculous , no seriousness , i didnt feel the passion , they simply didnt care , they didnt want to get better , they think they know it all , they play solo and dont have the term of an IGL in the team

What does it mean to 'play honourably'? Play with honor , doesnt matter if you win or loose , you tried , you played like a team , respect the opponent , and remember to have fun , its a game after all

Describe a situation that can annoy you in online gaming: Toxic teammates / enemies in general , people just cant realise that in the end its a video game , ik its called esports and we can consider it a real sport , but cmon , just have fun , no need to shout to your teammates and talk shit to your opponents

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

How did you hear about WASP Inc? My teammate who i've been playing cs with for a short period of time since he was playing apb , told me i was pretty good and i should apply to this website , he was really consistent about it so i decided to give it a shot :grinning:

Do you have any associations with WASP Inc? Takimawa

Anything else you would like to add? i hope someone reads through all of this and gives it its proper attention , Thanks :wink:

2. Raikou

Raikou Well-Known Member APB Citadel CS:GO

Hello and welcome to WASP Inc.

In order to join our division you will have to participate in an in-game tryout.
    During this tryout we will evaluate your abilities in-game, your communication and behavior towards the team and the enemies.

Please contact Kitty, Raikou, Master Roshi or TheDesertFox via Steam or a message on the forums and let us know when you are available for few games.

You have three (3) days to contact us. If you're not available during this period of time, let us know by leaving a notice on your application.

3. Raikou

Raikou Well-Known Member APB Citadel CS:GO

Unfortunately, we cannot accept your application at this time.
    You failed to contact the officers or notice us about your situation on the application topic in the last few days.

You're welcome to re-apply if you feel like you have more time/dedication.
    Thank you for your interest in WASP Inc.