APB - K3nQa

Discussion in 'Applications' started by K3nQa, Jun 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K3nQa

K3nQa Registered User

Which game are you applying for? APB

Your Name: Louis

Description of yourself: Just a Family Man And active USMC. Love laying games when im home and the kids are quiet :smiley:

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Previous Game Experience: Warface , CoD, BattleField,APB

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: AoD,WASP

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): still in AoD 6 years strong, Was in WASP, was kicked from WASP because i was blamed for hacking. I was never removed from APB for any hacking accusations. I do want to point out i have never hacked and never thought of it.

What does it mean to 'play honourably'? It means to have fun while gaming with others, After every match i always say Good Fight. Honourably means to play APB with the highest regards. Be polite and have fun!

Describe a situation that can annoy you in online gaming: Nothing anymore, in the past yes i was young now i look at everything as a pixel. Something i can ignore.

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

How did you hear about WASP Inc? I was in the original crew long ago and i would love to return home.

Anything else you would like to add? I know looking at this application and you have seen i was kicked from the Team cause of accusations of Hacking. My name was Trebek, Returning to APB i had to change my name. So i am not hiding anything. I was never banned from APB for any kind of hacking, So i hope i will get a chance to return to WASP. I miss this community and would greatly enjoy to be back. I am a middle aged man that has zero reason to hack for enjoyment. And with the new company taking over i am hoping that thier cheater system is better and can allow APB to stay alive. Thank you for allowing me this Application.

2. mattskoii

mattskoii Sgt. Major APB Citadel APB Jericho

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.