Application APB:Reloaded - Carlua

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Carlua, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Carlua

Carlua Registered User

Which game are you applying for? APB:Reloaded

Your Name: Carlos

Description of yourself: Im a guy that love videogames, my main job is support technician, I like music and play with goods teams

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Previous Game Experience: I has been played CoD No.1 with expansion pack online,Paladins, a bit of CS:GO, Crysis,RE,DMC, but online my main game is APB

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: Just causal Clans on APB these are: Failures (My actual clan), Almas oscuras, Armed with Skills, for enforcers only EliteSoldiers

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): Wasnt actives, toxic people, bad gamers and teammates

What does it mean to 'play honourably'? Find the best way to do a task, not the easiest if not the right and fair regardless of the consequences

Describe a situation that can annoy you in online gaming: The fact that they call me hackers, insult me for a mistake (friends or enemies), bad connection and having to do everything by myself

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

How did you hear about WASP Inc?

Anything else you would like to add? The first time I saw WASP INC was in an APB mission that I had to play against a member of the clan, I found them very good so I looked for them online and that's how I found the clan

2. mattskoii

mattskoii Sgt. Major APB Citadel APB Jericho

Applications for NA are currently closed till further notice, Sorry for the inconvience and thank you for applying.