Application APB: Reloaded - Hojneyes

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Hojneyes, Jun 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hojneyes

Hojneyes Registered User

Which game are you applying for? APB: Reloaded

Your Name: Teun ter Horst

Description of yourself: Hi, my name is Teun and I’m 20 years old.
    I’m living in a little town in the east of the Netherlands. Living with my mom, dad & my brother.
    Full-time I have a job as a soldier in the Dutch army at the Airmobile Brigade.
    So jumping out of an airplane is really my thing.
    In the mean time I often go to the gym and having fun times with friends and my girlfriend.
    You can describe my character as a quiet boy, but when I get to know people better I can be outgoing and very crazy.
    At the age of 12 I just started playing APB: Reloaded, which is now 8 years in total.
    I have always played with (much) older boys/men but they had no problem at all.

Have you read and understood our charter?Yes

Previous Game Experience: I’ve been playing lots of hours CS:GO, and sometimes playing COD on my PS4 console. (I rather play PC tho ;p)

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: - The Break Away

Furthermore, no clans where more than 5 people have been.

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): N/A

What does it mean to 'play honourably'? Play honourably means, don’t blame teammates & enemies and having respect for each other, when I get blamed I just block them off chat directly.

Describe a situation that can annoy you in online gaming: Getting griefed while in mission (especially in APB), people using hacks to win & teammate’s that are doing toxic to each other.

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

How did you hear about WASP Inc? In the earlier days at the beginning of playing APB:R, I always had a WASP team against me and I knew, I was fucked up..

Anything else you would like to add? Not really.

2. Captain Curry

Captain Curry APB Citadel Division Officer Division Officer APB Citadel

Hey!

Your application has been put on hold. We will process your application once we re-open the recruitment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.