Application APB Reloaded - MayzTex

Discussion in 'Applications' started by MayzTex, Jun 10, 2020.

1. MayzTex

MayzTex Registered User

Which game are you applying for? APB Reloaded

Your Name: MayzTex

Description of yourself: I'm a guy who loves playing online competitive games and been playing for some years now. I'm still in school trying to become a web designer/game designer and in my spare time I mostly like playing all different kinds of games and I try to exercise (somewhat). Times to times I'm working on holidays and weekends.

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Previous Game Experience: Been playing this game for over 1.5k hours and have been gold since I started, I prefer to play with my premade where I can communicate and always been trying to look for players to play with, I'm playing on Citadel (EU).

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: Oversight/Undersight and Exelon.

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): The clans just became inactive.

What does it mean to 'play honourably'? To play with respect to your allies and enemies and don't bring out your anger on anyone else nor try to make others angry.

Describe a situation that can annoy you in online gaming: Mostly when I play poorly myself or when someone becomes "toxic", but most times I ignore them.

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

How did you hear about WASP Inc? I've seen it in-game and been up against them and that's another experience since you have to play vs skilled players and team-based players.

Anything else you would like to add? Here is my steam id: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mayztex
    Yes I do have a ban and I don't know if you will take it or not that's up to you, but my steam got hacked, and "he" decided to hack on cs instead of taking the skins which were weird.