Declined APB Reloaded - Noel

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Noel, Jun 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noel

Noel Registered User

Which game are you applying for? APB Reloaded (NA, Jericho)

Your Name: Noel (WokenLing)

Description of yourself: I'm a nice guy, always like to help others whenever they need help with something. I'm a fun guy to talk to and hangout with. And I also like making new friends.

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Previous Game Experience: Unturned, Counter Strike Global Offensive, and more.

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: I never joined an official clan, I always made my clan with 20+ players and etc. I forgot the names of most of them, but one of them is SAINTS INC.

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): I gave up on making clans, it got boring being the owner of a decent clan.

What does it mean to 'play honourably'? Be fair and respectful.

Describe a situation that can annoy you in online gaming: When the game's not functioning good, I don't really get mad at my opponents.

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

How did you hear about WASP Inc? I've been playing APB Reloaded ever since it first came out, WASP was a big clan that I wanted to join, and my friends like ThatShadyguy, JDTwyane, Fluidify told me about you guys as well.

Anything else you would like to add? No thanks.

2. Cerviel

Cerviel Big Dog APB Citadel

Your application has been accepted for a tryout!

During this trial you will be evaluated on your communication, skill level, language, and behavior in order to monitor if you have the material for our probation period.

You may contact one of the following individuals for a tryout:
    https://wasp-inc.com/forums/threads/jericho-server-recruitment.32/

Additionally, you may join our discord and tag/message either @Cerviel or @Arrow.
    https://discord.gg/WXQYusZ

You have 3 days to contact us. If it is not possible for you to attend at this time please let us know by leaving a notice on your application. Once your tryout has been completed you may expect a response on your application with the result within a few days.

Thank you for your interest in WASP Inc.

3. Cerviel

Cerviel Big Dog APB Citadel

Congratulations on successfully completing your tryout, you have now been accepted as a probationary member for WASP NA. You may have to re-log in order to view the private forums.

Your probation will last 30 days from this acceptance post. Please view the private message you will be receiving shortly for more information.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.