Accepted APB Reloaded, Phoenix Project (Nekrova) - Tarzo

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Tarzo, May 10, 2018.

1. Tarzo

Tarzo Movie Star

Which game are you applying for? APB Reloaded (Jericho), Phoenix Project (Nekrova)

Your Name: Mads Rex Ernst

Age: I've just turned 18 years old, it was literally just 2 days ago that I had birthday

Description of yourself: Hi I'm Mads aka Tarzo, currently about to finish school this summer (parent divorce and learning issues caused extra length of school for me, if curious) and then I'll see what happens after my school is over. I love to play video games and be in the gym working out :smiley:

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Previous Game Experience: World of Warcraft
    Counter-Strike: GO (mostly surf)
    Call of Duty (modern warfare 2 and 3)

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: WASP INC

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): I was removed from the roster of WASP INC on Jericho for lying about my age, saying that I was 18 years old on my application for about 2 years ago now.

What does it mean to 'play honourably'? Play the game fair and nice, don't call someone a cheater if they simply outplayed you.

Describe a situation that can annoy you in online gaming: Players who runs with the item in a mission. I simply would not react to it or bother it in either private or public chat. I just thinks it's a very weak gameplay method.

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

How did you hear about WASP Inc? APB Forums (advertisement thread) and in-game.

Anything else you would like to add? I would like to truly apologize to the Jericho division and to the whole community for lying about my age and breaking the rule for not being the required minimum age last time I was here.

2. IZackI

IZackI WASP Twin Squad APB Jericho

+1 just add em already

Tarzo likes this.
  3. Akumaka

Akumaka Lawful Evil Community Manager

+1

Personally, I am all about second chances. (In fact it's one of the flaws listed on my character sheet, "Benefit of the Doubt")

With that in mind, aside from his being untruthful about his age two years ago I see no reason not to give Tarzo another chance. He is friendly and gets on well with some people already in our Community.

Also, let's be honest with ourselves here, we've given people much less deserving second chances as well. With that in mind I'd be willing to accept Tarzo as a Probationary Member.

Tarzo likes this.
  4. RyanSeeker

RyanSeeker WASP Twin Squad APB Jericho

+1 good to see you again

Tarzo likes this.
  5. Kurokitiger

Kurokitiger Ze Tiger Division Officer APB Jericho

+1 good guy, seems to have learned from mistakes as we all do.

Tarzo likes this.
  6. Akumaka

Akumaka Lawful Evil Community Manager

You have been accepted to WASP as a Probationary Member. Over the next few weeks you will be evaluated for your teamwork, communications, and gameplay by full members of WASP to determine if you are a good fit for WASP. Try your best, and adhere to our Charter, and we will see you on the streets!

Tarzo likes this.
  7. OuchMaKeR

OuchMaKeR Sergeant Major APB Jericho

This guy =D

Tarzo likes this.