Application APB Reloaded - ToFaLo

Discussion in 'Applications' started by ToFaLo, May 7, 2020.

1. ToFaLo

ToFaLo Registered User

Which game are you applying for? APB Reloaded

Your Name: ToFuChan

Description of yourself: hello , i am chill guy, from italy, i used to live in romania and play t

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Previous Game Experience: i played this game for like 5 years, then i came back for like 1 year, stopped again and now i'm back in the game, playing like every day since last summer.

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: I've used to be in SORE Enforcers, Macro, RottenParadise
    and some italians clan when i started the game.

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): i left them when i stopped playing apb, i'm curently in macro and rottenparadise but i'm there because some firends invited me

What does it mean to 'play honourably'? in my opinion, playing horourably means, plaing withouth flamming teamates, buggs, playing legit, and beeing friendly with all

Describe a situation that can annoy you in online gaming: i can be really annoyed whne people starts flamming teamates, that something i really hate, because all the games i play are teamgames, so there is no sens to flame ur "family"

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

How did you hear about WASP Inc? Always seen u around in apb,always wanted to join but at first i was playing on a toast pc, and apb was running in like 20 fps... now that i have a good pc , gamming running 120+ and i improved i would like to join u

Anything else you would like to add? i want to specify, i am not the best player , i am a decent one, i would really like to join u and to play with, and i really like the communication in a team.

Exdivilation likes this.