Attempts to Contact Division Leader

Discussion in 'Public Relations' started by Excelsius6006, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Excelsius6006

Excelsius6006 Registered User

Hello, so recently my application was approved and I'm pending for Trial, I've made multiple attempts to PM the members within the list I was linked to, I've attempted to establish communication and stayed on all day PMing everyone on the list every hour, mattskoii came on once and claimed he was tired and this was 2 day's ago, and I haven't herd from him Since, so as an Update I am really Trying to get in Contact.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
  2. Cerviel

Cerviel Big Dog APB Citadel Runescape

Both Jericho and Citadel servers have been going down for the past 3 days for hours on end. I doubt you'll be able to do your tryout under those circumstances.

3. Taladon

Taladon Just A Warrior Division Commander APB Jericho

Just add the people on the list to your friends list and yo7 will know when one of us is online, but yes currently the server keeps getting ddosed with g1 trying to mitigate it.

4. Excelsius6006

Alright, I'll do that.

5. OuchMaKeR

OuchMaKeR Sergeant Major APB Jericho

I like the work you've done on your Uniform and Vehicle =)

6. Excelsius6006

Thank you @OuchMaKeR, Also to @Staff and HRs, my Trial was Declined based on the factor of inactive in-game WASP Division Higher Ups, I have made multiple attempts to contact them as listed, but when ever I'm online, none of them seemed to be, I will continue to wear the Uniform and Vehicle in which I put work into.
    I know I'm WASP Material, I've been playing the game for years and I'm a highly experienced player both with teamwork and solo-play, at this current point in time I feel WASP is not ready to accept new members based on the fact the officers are not very active which results in applications being declined, despite effort on my/our part to make contact with one of the Officers which was a struggle but has gotten me no where.
    I will Forfit my Application, in my eye's it was not declined it was put aside due to not finding the time to come ingame.
    Anyhow, thank you and I may possibly re-apply in the future with the same posting.

-Excelsius6006

7. Taladon

Taladon Just A Warrior Division Commander APB Jericho

When are you generally online.

8. Excelsius6006

I'm online alot, I work Thursday though Sunday, and I have Monday Tuesday and Wed off, it might be better to just add me on steam instead of hitting and missing all the time.