On Hold Aurock

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Aurock, Mar 26, 2019.

1. Aurock

Aurock Potatokingpin

Full Name: Mathias Lykkegaard

Provide a link to your Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Potatokingpin

Do you wish to clarify/elaborate on any previous bans? I once were banned in Vindictus rather recently. I used cheatengine in I believe Resident evil 2 remake to fool around, and forgot i left it running after a short break, and then deciding to join my friend to try Vindictus. After trying again some days later I found out I was banned and quickly realized it must've been because of the Cheatengine.

I wrote a ticket to them and explained the ordeal, and they unbanned me. Haven't had Cheatengine on my pc since then.

Description of yourself: I am 25 years old, soon to be 26 next month. I'd describe myself as bit of a neckbeard honestly. I'm currently living at home with my parents, to help my mom mostly with our dogs and house keeping because she has a problem with her arms which we suspect to be carpal tunnel syndrome.

Before that we thought it was arthritis but that got debunked.

I am generally shy, don't got a whole lot to say generally, but i get more talkative once I get to know people more. I like to have fun and help people if I can, and just hope I can bring a bit of happiness to wherever I go and whoever I meet.

Also I'm really into coffee, absolute coffee addict for sure.

Age (Minimum 18): 25 years old.

Character Name: Aurock

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Character Rating (Minimum 100): 255

Other characters: RoxieRubeus(255 ENF), AurockRubeus(246 ENF, probably Obeya character i made?), Raknarock(184 CRIM)

Threat Level (Minimum Gold): Gold

Previous Game Experience: I have played a lot of Warframe recently, for a good solid months. Before that I played a lot of WoW in Legion and took over a guild after the original GM had gone inactive for a long period of time. The guild is very inactive now a days, but I do what I can to try and keep it going.

I played a small bit of Insurgency Sandstorm as well and Rising Storm 2.

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: I previously belonged to WASP, and on my criminal i was in a different clan, but I can't remember it anymore considering it was 4 years ago.

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): I left due to many reasons. A large part of it was stress and my moms increasing pains with what we assumed then was her arthritis weighted a lot on me. I had also gotten myself into an accident which left me being a mess, and I overall just became more and more depressed to the point where I couldn't see anymore.

So I left to focus on one thing at a time and do a lot of soul searching essentially.

What are your preferred Weapons, Role and Tactics? My preferred role is usually being inside of the fight and i mostly prefer mid ranged weapons, such as N-TEC, STAR 556.

Often I swap weapons to accommodate the team and the situation, swapping to longer ranged weapons such as HVR, Obeya or Obir which usually can happen in Waterfront, or more CQC oriented weapons like OCA, JG which happens most often in Financial.

In close quarters I like to throw grenades before entering a place I know is occupied and follow the grenade in to clear out the enemy that could potentially hide around corners.

In longer range fights, i like to spread out more and cover more terrain if the situation permits it.

And generally every time i've cleared an area, i run to the nearest spot I can to hopefully get a view on where the enemy will spawn at, and or take out enemy spawn vehicles.

Sometime I will also leave spawners alone because it provides a better picture of where the enemy can come from. Information in fights is key.

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required)

What does 'playing honourably' mean to you? First of all don't be a toxic cunt. Do not run away with the item/VIP, or take it/the person to the hottest camping spot in the world.

Encourage my team to try and win the fight if it looks bleak, instead of being angry with my team, because sometimes bad luck can happen.

And duh, don't cheat.

Describe a gameplay scenario or tactic that makes you angry/annoyed/upset: Toxic behavior can definitely get me going pretty good and people that teabag. :tongueout:

I can be annoyed with OSMAWs/OPGL and perc grenades. But it's all part of the game, so it doesn't get me riled up so much anymore.

How did you hear about WASP Inc? Many years ago I saw these mad lads in black & yellow cars and outfits on Patriot when that was still a thing and thought.

That looks awesome.

Anything else you would like to add? I'm not sure if i'm actually still a member in here or not. Either way i'd like to go through a trial period again regardless if you will have me again.

Whatever way this will blow, know that I will always love this place, and it's people. C:

Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
    aedn, Sentinel and XeNo like this.
  2. Sentinel

Sentinel APB Citadel Division Support Officer Support Officer APB Citadel

Hey Aurock, its nice to hear from you again after such a long time. I remember you and Nuggi helping me out with tryouts back when I applied for the clan. I think you remember is as RageKiller47 back then :smiley:

Anyways, we are currently not accepting anyone because we have a low active player count within our Citadel division. Our hope is that more people will start playing as we get closer to our Engine Update release, so for now, I am gonna put your application on-hold, keep an eye out on this post, we will be sure to update it we can provide more solid news on applications.

Aurock likes this.
  3. Aurock

Aurock Potatokingpin

Yes, I vaguely remember Ragerkiller. My memory from then isn't as sharp as it used to be, theres a few factors to this, key ones being my injury and time. I just take it as it comes y'know, and It won't be a hindrance at all. c:

I understand completely, gathered an idea from looking at previous applications and just overall the activity on the forums with the times and dates. I'll be around to check once or twice a day. C: Have a good day.

4. Cerviel

Cerviel Big Dog Division Commander APB Jericho

I remember that you did my tryout back in 2015.

I hope you're doing better Aurock, good luck!

Aurock likes this.
  5. AlexSlesh

AlexSlesh MASTER SERGEANT SHOOTER SERGEANT PERSON! APB Citadel

Oh hi Mark!

Aurock likes this.
  6. Aurock

Aurock Potatokingpin

I used to be in WASP, but great depression hit me like an OSMAW blows up a Calabria.

Hahaha, what a great story Rocky!

--
    P.S stay away from Liquid Mercury or else.