Accepted BaR

Discussion in 'Applications' started by BaR, Jun 4, 2020.

1. BaR

BaR New Member Probationer DotA 2

Your Name: BaR

Age (Minimum 18): 21

Dota 2 Friend ID: 3245096

Description of yourself: Hey my name is Bar and im from Israel and im 21 years old im a friendly person that love to learn new things from people :smiley: .
    i just finished my military service 3 mon ago and now got time to play more dota. beside dota im video editor and photographer

What is your MMR? (solo and team) -None-

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Previous Game Experience: start to play dota 2 on 2013 with few breaks i dont really have much exp on ranked i had one time rank really long time ago and i dont remmber what its was

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: in dota i played alot on communitys like
    kg and dmg inc

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): well on kg its was for unactivty
    and dmg its becasue people started to be toxic to ech other so i decided to leave

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

What does it mean to 'play honourably'? its mean to be nice to people that u play with and vs and to not be a toxic that blame everybody except him.

Describe a situation that can annoy you in online gaming: i dont really get annoy much from games since i take it as a game but the only thing that can annoy me is people that toxic to ech other on games

How did you hear about WASP Inc? from a friend that was in the csgo clan here long time ago

Anything else you would like to add? **Just wanted to mention i was in WASP before and left becasue of my service i dont remmber for how long but i was around the time that dota chess was started on dota and we used to played that on WASP alot XD **

Last edited: Jun 4, 2020
  2. RyuuTDF

RyuuTDF Nicebob Ross Division Commander DotA 2

Welcome back, you have been accepted as a probationary member of WASP Inc.
    Your probation will again last for 2 weeks. But I think you know the drill. I'll poke you with the Discord link as well.

To play with us you will need to download and install TeamSpeak 3 and join our TS server.
    TeamSpeak info can be found here: https://wasp-inc.com/forums/index.php?threads/teamspeak-information.3/
    Syncing TS3 with your forum account: https://wasp-inc.com/forums/index.php?threads/how-to-teamspeak-permissions.289/