Accepted BloodKitten

Discussion in 'Applications' started by BloodKitten, Jun 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BloodKitten

BloodKitten Registered User

Full Name: Brody D.

If you have one, please provide a direct link to your Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/CanadianBloodKitten/

Do you wish to clarify/elaborate on any previous VAC bans? I have never had a VAC ban to this date.

Description of yourself: I am a Male gamer who likes teamwork and well organized attacks on points or sites, to clear and move on. I like to make new friends and I can get along with most people I meet. I like to use voice chats while playing to work faster then having to type. "I have one to the North West Side of the map" or "I have 3 chasing me to the site"

Age (Minimum 18): 18 as of April 2019

Character Name: BloodKitten

Character Rating (Minimum 100): 255

Threat Level (Minimum Gold): Gold

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Previous Game Experience: I have played the Battlefield franchise growing up and the call of duty franchise along with Ghost Recon. I got into Racing games for a while and enjoyed working as groups or teams to grow to victory. I played some Counter Strike Global Offensive and Rainbow Six along with the Insurgancy Franchise.

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: I have been part of Ballistic, San Paro County Sheriffs Office (SPCSO) and some other enforcement co-operative clans to the SPCSO.

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): I either left the clan to go and help other clans get started or I left because I gave up on the Role play side of the clan and I would like to leave Ballistic to join Wasp Inc.

What are your preferred Weapons, Role and Tactics? I use HVR762 as a teamate assisted 85 sniper watch I use scout sometimes I like the Stac-10 Carbine Rifle and the Obeya-762 Marksmen RIfle I can use Joker N-tec I have a Atac I use very little and I can swap to a (OCA) for close corridors

Can you speak and understand the English language? (Required) Yes

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have Discord or are you able to install Discord? (Required) Yes

What does 'playing honorably' mean to you? Playing Honorably is having fun saying Good Game not hackusating or cheating against oppositions.

Describe a gameplay scenario or tactic that makes you angry/annoyed/upset: I get very annoyed. When someone puts a capture item in the trunk of their car. Then just drives around the map to win. It is a very cheap tactic to win the game and, in most cases the round will go into overtime or just become a loss.

How did you hear about WASP Inc? I seen wasp years ago when I was to young to apply and I always looked up to your clan, as a guide to design my focus of the game. I also have some friends in wasp like IZACKI, RyanSeeker, JDTwyane, Fluidify.

Anything else you would like to add? I do not think so other then I would love to be part of the team.

2. Cerviel

Cerviel Big Dog APB Citadel

Your application has been accepted for a tryout!

During this trial you will be evaluated on your communication, skill level, language, and behavior in order to monitor if you have the material for our probation period.

You may contact one of the following individuals for a tryout:
    https://wasp-inc.com/forums/threads/jericho-server-recruitment.32/

Additionally, you may join our discord and tag/message either @Cerviel or @Arrow.
    https://discord.gg/WXQYusZ

You have 3 days to contact us. If it is not possible for you to attend at this time please let us know by leaving a notice on your application. Once your tryout has been completed you may expect a response on your application with the result within a few days.

Thank you for your interest in WASP Inc.

3. BloodKitten

BloodKitten Registered User

Ahh this weekend is not a good time for me Im a little busy with a canada day this weekend and my graduation so can we postpone to july 3rd or later please

4. Cerviel

Yeah that's fine. Toss me a message on discord when you're back.

5. Cerviel

Congratulations on successfully completing your tryout, you have now been accepted as a probationary member for WASP NA. You may have to re-log in order to view the private forums.

Your probation will last 30 days from this acceptance post. Please view the private message you will be receiving shortly for more information.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.