Accepted Bobby Grizz

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Bobby Grizz, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Bobby Grizz

Bobby Grizz New Member Probationer DotA 2

Your Name: Bobby

Age (Minimum 18): 29

Dota 2 Friend ID: 106019015

Description of yourself: Hello, I’ve been playing Dota 2 for a very long time. I’m a causal player and enjoy having fun with it.

What is your MMR? (solo and team) Guardian currently

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Previous Game Experience: Started with Dota original and have been playing on and off for a very long time.

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: None

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): N/a

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

What does it mean to 'play honourably'? Don’t lie and cheat. Be helpful and supportive.

Describe a situation that can annoy you in online gaming: flamers and trolls. Most other things I can deal with. Putting down teammates is simply not helpful.

How did you hear about WASP Inc? Google

Anything else you would like to add? Just looking for a friendly community to play in.

2. kolour

kolour Still on his way home DotA 2

We really only play on EU servers since most of us live there. Will that be a problem for you?

3. Agravaine

Agravaine Chaotic Good btw? Support Officer DotA 2

Hi Bobby, your application is fine and I'd definitely go ahead and accept it, but as Kolour said we almost exclusively play on EU west and at hours that might be reasonable if you live on the east coast, but if you are closer to the west coast then your 9 in the morning is our 7 in the evening.

4. Agravaine

Agravaine Chaotic Good btw? Support Officer DotA 2

You have been accepted as a probationary member of WASP Inc.

Your probation will last for 2 weeks. In these two weeks the members of the Dota 2 division will review your activity and your personality. To successfully complete your probation you should try and get to know everyone, so they have a proper insight on what they should write in their reviews. Don't hesitate to ask them for game invites or to join them in conversation.

To play with us you will need to download and install TeamSpeak 3 and join our TS server.
    TeamSpeak info can be found here: https://wasp-inc.com/forums/index.php?threads/teamspeak-information.3/
    Syncing TS3 with your forum account: https://wasp-inc.com/forums/index.php?threads/how-to-teamspeak-permissions.289/
    When you join our TeamSpeak look for either @RyuuTDF , @TKottje , @Agravaine for an introductory talk.