On Hold Bosco

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Bosco, Jun 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bosco

Bosco Registered User

Full Name: Bosco Hui

Provide a link to your Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ hbosco

Do you wish to clarify/elaborate on any previous bans? I have never been banned in games

Description of yourself: I started my APB reloaded life in 2011. I started in Han server and Jericho server. I have over 8 years gaming life. My two main characters in APB is 0oAKo0 and HBosco. However, I miss one of my account. I like to making videos and taking photos in my daily life.I also like making friends.

Age (Minimum 18): 20

Character Name: HKSimple

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Character Rating (Minimum 100): 100

Other characters: 0oAKo0

Threat Level (Minimum Gold): Gold

Previous Game Experience: Rainbow 6
    Playerunknown battleground
    GTA5
    Warframe
    APB reloaded

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: Rising Phoenix (Han server)
    Ballistic (Jericho server)
    Wasp INC (jericho server) only for trial

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): Looking for a clan with Enforcer and Wasp INC was recommended by Taladon and I want to have fun

What are your preferred Weapons, Role and Tactics? Assault Rifles/Sub Machineguns,both offensive and defensive roles,I will use different guns according to the missions

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

What does 'playing honourably' mean to you? I never been banned in games. I think playing honourably is we should not cheat or hack in games. We should make sure the game is fair and follow the rules. Have fun with others.

Describe a gameplay scenario or tactic that makes you angry/annoyed/upset: I hate someone with bad communication. I think APB is a game which we should have good communication skills and we should have fun with others.

How did you hear about WASP Inc? I heard Wasp Inc from Taladon and I also see some videos in Youtube.

Anything else you would like to add? Maybe you will not recruit me, I will still support APB reloaded and I have played it for 8 years with three accounts.
    Thanks for taking the time to read my application

Last edited: Jun 15, 2020
  2. Captain Curry

Captain Curry APB Citadel Division Officer Division Officer APB Citadel

Hey!

Your application has been put on hold. We will process your application once we re-open the recruitment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.