On Hold BoyOfficer

Discussion in 'Applications' started by BoyOfficer, Aug 21, 2019.

1. BoyOfficer

BoyOfficer Registered User

Full Name: Arthur Peisahovich

Provide a link to your Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Tobogun/

Do you wish to clarify/elaborate on any previous bans? i don't have any previous bans.

Description of yourself: i am 19.5 years old young man, finished high-school, i love PC games, mostly playing APB:R in my free time, atm living with my girlfriend in my own home, working atm in security at mall, sometimes i also love to travel in my country, btw awesome country, a lot of nice places, feels very good.

Age (Minimum 18): 19.5

Character Name: BoyOfficer

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Character Rating (Minimum 100): 255

Other characters: No.

Threat Level (Minimum Gold): Gold

Previous Game Experience: Grand Theft Auto 4+5
    Need For Speed World+undercover
    Call of Duty Black Ops 2
    Left 4 Dead 2
    Crysis 2
    Battlefield 4

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: Oversight
    SocialWave

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): i leave oversight because they not active and also i'll leave socialwave because most of them low silvers and play in bronze district's and also to join WASP .

What are your preferred Weapons, Role and Tactics? OCA, N-HVR, OSCAR.

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

What does 'playing honourably' mean to you? Playing honourably means to me that the game must be fair and not like killing enemies from close distance with nfas and he had N-HVR, and ofcourse without any kind of cheats or glitches.

Describe a gameplay scenario or tactic that makes you angry/annoyed/upset: i guess good teamwork never can be bad, teamwork mean to me the best way to win and ofcourse enjoy, even if that a VIP mission, i'll do best to not be angry and let my team win "by the rules" ^^.

How did you hear about WASP Inc? Friends told me about this clan and youtube ofcourse.

Anything else you would like to add? nothing at this moment.

2. Captain Curry

Captain Curry APB Citadel Division Officer Division Officer APB Citadel

We are going to put your application on hold. Our player base is currently inactive. We expect it to be active again once the engine upgrade is out. So check this thread once the engine upgrade is out.

BoyOfficer likes this.
  3. BoyOfficer

BoyOfficer Registered User

thank you, i hope it will be soon