On Hold Brandon0007

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Brandon007, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Brandon007

Brandon007 New Member APB Jericho

Full Name: Kaan

Provide a link to your Steam profile:https://steamcommunity.com/id/Brandon0007/

Do you wish to clarify/elaborate on any previous bans? Haven't been banned.

Description of yourself: 25 years old still studying in university (department of economics) and love making music with friends in free time I play saxophone with em but nowadays in quarantine dont wanna do anything except playing games and wasting my time by sleeping :grinning:

Age (Minimum 18): 25

Character Name:Brandon0007

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Character Rating (Minimum 100): 65(still playing to make it higher actively)

Other characters: Brandon007(jericho,255),YouJinnZ(citadel,crim,255)

Threat Level (Minimum Gold): Gold

Previous Game Experience:Rainbow Six Siege,GTA5,Rocket League,EFT.

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: WASP INC,Rezistance

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): Im still in WASP and Rez but I have decided to play in citadel as enforcer.

What are your preferred Weapons, Role and Tactics?Generally my weapons and tactics depend on mission range or type of it but mostly love using ARs(CR5,ATAC) or close range weapons.All of my tactic just playin in communication with my teammates it might be the best tactic ever I think (listen their callouts during pushing as a team if that doesnt work I would try to push other side that never has been pushed by me and my teammates to leave opponents in unexpected situation.)

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

What does 'playing honourably' mean to you? Nowadays it became meaningful when I faced with runners hate running games and you know thats a game you can lose or win you shouldnt harass the opponents or your teammates.

Describe a gameplay scenario or tactic that makes you angry/annoyed/upset: I'm not angry person just in some situations like I would like my teammates to split around and not push to opponents from same side (door etc.) and keeps applying same failed tactics I become upset.

How did you hear about WASP Inc? In those days I heard it from friends and saw it from legend players of WASP

Anything else you would like to add? No,thanks.

2. Captain Curry

Captain Curry APB Citadel Division Officer Division Officer APB Citadel

Hey @Brandon007

Your application has been put on hold. We will process your application once we re-open the recruitment.

Last edited: May 13, 2020
  3. Brandon007

Brandon007 New Member APB Jericho

Updated current rating :100 in case of reopening recruitments I have updated :smiley: