Accepted bReelGx

Discussion in 'Applications' started by bReelGx, Jan 15, 2017.

1. bReelGx

bReelGx Registered User

In Game Name: bReelGx

Steam Profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/bReelGx/

Rank (Minimum DMG): The Global Elite

Your Name: Malik

Age (Minimum 18): 23

Description of yourself: Since 2002 I was playing CS, it starts from 1.5 until CS:GO and continuing playing it. I have been in many teams and my skills is high enough. I have been in many lan tournaments in Uzbekistan. Nowadays, I am living in UK and studying at University of Bath. My possessions in the game is "in game leader and entry fragger". Everyday I am available from 17:00 to 00:00 and practice my aim and creating new tactical strategies. My goal is to be one of the professional

Have you read and understood our charter? No

FACEIT: Yes

FACEIT Profile: https://www.faceit.com/ru/players/bReelGx

Previous Gaming Experience: Stated my first cs in CS 1.5 and keep played on it. Then I move to cs 1.6 and I was quite successful on it, played in it many Lan tournaments in Uzbekistan such as Qualified lan tournament for WCG (World Cyber Gaming 2006 to 2010), Uzbekistan Cyber Gaming, Infinity Lan tournament, Sarkor Lan and Online tournament and some privet tournament between teams in computer clubs.

Team(s) you have previously belonged to: - Y2 (Ynusobod-2) (cs 1.5 and 1.6) in Uzbekistan
    - Team Exsclusive - (cs 1.6) in Uzbekistan
    - ZM (ZinitMasters) - (cs 1.6) in Uzbekistan
    - No1B (Need Only One Buillite) - (cs 1.6) in United Kingdom
    - CrossFier - (CS:GO) in United Kingdom
    - V3 (Versian3) - (CS:GO) in United Kingdom

Reasons for leaving this/these team(s): Teams which I was in Uzbekistan I leave because of teammates didn't interested to grow the team. We had many opportunities to play other lan tournaments in different countries such as Kazakhstan in Russiaa. However, my teammates didn't believe their skills and didn't want to spend money for that. In team No1B I didn't leave there we had good teamplay and teamwork in this team. Everyone had big dreams and big intreses in the game. However, when CS:GO come out in the stores members of the team was disappointed on it and it was no tournaments in UK for cs.16 because of CS:GO. In the end members stat to stay as inactive and forget about the team. After that I move to play CS:GO and I make nice progression on it then I decided to play in UK team for Lan tourments CrossFier accept me for my skills and we played around 3 month then the leader of the team and some member for nothing stated stay inactive for long time and I decided to find another team. For long search I stopped in team V3 the members were very nice and skills of them was high enough they are accept me and we play together around 9 moths but breaks was long. In one months I had very bussy days that I cannot join them much and I told them that I cannot play everyday because of my Uni. They decided to find 5th for that and make me as stand-in. Play as stand-in was also good but I waste most of my time with them and they are not progress much.

What does it mean to 'play honourably'? In my point of view "play honourably" means for me that I didn't warm up well or not make good dissections or not have good mood or misunderstand teammates. These issues I had before but if I have bad play I know why and how. Most of the time, I will try to analyze that and not do some mistakes next game or round. Each mistake and bad gameplay gives me more skills and experiences to be better player.

Describe a situation that can annoy you in online gaming: In CS:GO, I can said that some my previous teammates and online players had disrespectvie gaming, in the other words no listing the teammates and not respect or accept the ideas and tactics which you give. Moreover, I hate rage player which cannot control their emotions in the game. These two my annoying staffs in online gaming

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

How did you hear about WASP Inc? I hear from about WASP from reddit.com forum. Moreover, I ask about WASP community from my friends

Do you have any associations with WASP Inc? No

Anything else you would like to add? My personality in CS:GO game:
    - equal friendly
    - excellent communication
    - no rage and no toxic
    - respectable

Papi likes this.
  2. Raikou

Raikou Well-Known Member APB Citadel CS:GO

3. bReelGx

bReelGx Registered User

4. Raikou

Alright, welcome to WASP Inc.

In order to join our division you will have to participate in an in-game tryout.
    During this tryout we will evaluate your abilities in-game, your communication and behavior towards the team and the enemies.

Please contact DreamLand, Pain or Raikou via Steam or a message on the forums and let us know when you are available for few games.

You have three (3) days to contact us. If you're not available during this period of time, let us know by leaving a notice on your application.

5. Raikou

Congratulations, you have been accepted as a probationary member of WASP Inc.

Your probation will last for 2 weeks. In these two weeks the members of the CS:GO division will review your performance, your activity and your personality. To successfully complete your probation you should try and get to know everyone, so they have a proper insight on what they should write in their reviews. Don't hesitate to ask them for game invites or to join them in conversation.

To play with us you will need to download and install TeamSpeak 3 and join our TS server.
    TeamSpeak info can be found here: https://wasp-inc.com/forums/index.php?threads/teamspeak-information.3/
    Syncing TS3 with your forum account: https://wasp-inc.com/forums/index.php?threads/how-to-teamspeak-permissions.289/
    CS:GO Division structure and teams: https://wasp-inc.com/forums/threads/cs-go-teams.460/
    If you have any questions regarding your probation feel free to contact any of our division's Officers.

Welcome to WASP and we'll see you around!

6. Papi

Papi Inflicting pain with my bad jokes CS:GO

Congratulations! You have been accepted as a full member in the CS:GO Division of WASP Inc!

Thank you for your dedication to our community and we hope you will continue to enjoy it here with us. As a member we expect you to guide the new probationers the same way you've been guided. Write reviews on the probationers you've played with as the previous members have done for you.

As a member you're now able to join our Steam groups, make sure you ask any of the officers for an invite.
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/wasp-inc-csgo
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/wasp_inc