Declined [Casual] xHawkeye

Discussion in 'Applications' started by xHawkeye, Dec 13, 2017.

1. xHawkeye

xHawkeye Registered User

Your Name: Jaka krajnc

Age (18+): 16

Description of yourself (20-150 words): Im 16 years old kid but im normal player never toxic or mad on team alway helpfull and friendly

In Game Name: xHawkeye

Steam Profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/xhawkeye696969

MM Rank (Master Guardian+): Legendary Eagle

FACEIT Profile (Optional): https://www.faceit.com/en/players/Jakemeister7

ESEA Profile (Optional):

Reasons for joining the WASP Inc CS:GO Division: becouse i love this team from APB Reloaded when i was younger and now i want to be piece of this team in cs-go

Previous Gaming Experience: i was supreme master first class already but than i stopped playing for 2 years.

Teams you have previously belonged to and reasons for leaving: this gonna be my first team.

What does it mean to 'play honourably'? deserving of respect or high regard.

Describe a situation that can annoy you in online gaming: hackers and toxic russian kids !!!

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Are you willing to use TeamSpeak for communication? (Required) Yes

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

How did you hear about WASP Inc? My brother was in your team on APB Reloaded. And i was always with him and wathing them playing.

Do you have any associations with WASP Inc? yes by my brother

Anything else you would like to add?

2. Raikou

Raikou Well-Known Member APB Citadel CS:GO

Unfortunately, we cannot accept your application at this time.
    Your application has not met our current recruitment criteria for our CS:GO Division.

This may be for one or more of the following reasons:
    • Application Criteria: You did not answer or gave a potentially incorrect response to one of the application questions, such as being under-aged or not having a working microphone for team communication.
    Please feel free to apply to a later date when you feel that you can fulfill the current application requirements. Thank you for your interest in WASP Inc.