Accepted Chiplipito

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Chiplipito, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Chiplipito

Chiplipito Registered User

Your Name: Lado

Age (Minimum 18): 30

Dota 2 Friend ID: 190989934

Description of yourself: Hey Guys, think I already applied a while ago but, due to moving to NL and settling in was inactive, now with corona at large decided to pick up Dota again.

Am a relaxed easy going gamer at heart probably like most of you. Outside of dota am an avid skier and play football occasionally, get to travel a lot because of what I do for living.

What is your MMR? (solo and team) 1200

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Previous Game Experience: Played dota since it was a WC3 custom map :smiley: for dota 2 been in it since 2014.

For some reason ended up in 700s in terms of the MMR, been trying to climb up ever since.

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: Just you guys :smiley:

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): Was quite inactive I presume, due to moving around and settling in.

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

What does it mean to 'play honourably'? Learn from mistakes, assume you were the one that messed and try to get better, that is it :smiley:

Don't give up easy and don't spoil the fun for others.

Describe a situation that can annoy you in online gaming: General toxic behavior is quite annoying, people giving up and intentionally feeding.

How did you hear about WASP Inc? Reddit and google

Anything else you would like to add? I would say that is pretty much it, currently been playing a lot of pos3 beast master / naga siren / lycan (helped me get up to 1200 at leas) Can play pos 4 and 5 as well, I try to stay away from one and two for now :smiley:

2. RyuuTDF

RyuuTDF Nicebob Ross Division Commander DotA 2

You have been accepted as a probationary member of WASP Inc.

Your probation will last for 2 weeks. In these two weeks the members of the Dota 2 division will review your activity and your personality. To successfully complete your probation you should try and get to know everyone, so they have a proper insight on what they should write in their reviews. Don't hesitate to ask them for game invites or to join them in conversation.

To play with us you will need to download and install TeamSpeak 3 and join our TS server.
    TeamSpeak info can be found here: https://wasp-inc.com/forums/index.php?threads/teamspeak-information.3/
    Syncing TS3 with your forum account: https://wasp-inc.com/forums/index.php?threads/how-to-teamspeak-permissions.289/
    When you join our TeamSpeak look for either @RyuuTDF , @TKottje , @Agravaine for an introductory talk.

Edit: You got indeed failed for inactivity at your probation 2 years ago.