Declined Classyfied

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Classyfied, Oct 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Classyfied

Classyfied Registered User

Full Name: Zack Jordas Ståhl

Provide a link to your Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198939618552/

Do you wish to clarify/elaborate on any previous bans?

Description of yourself: 18 Years of age, studying to become an electrician. I play APB for about 10-15hours a week, Enjoy working with engines and sometimes take motorcycle engines home to fix them for some extra cash. On the weekends I go out on the bar sometimes other times I study and play video games,

Age (Minimum 18): 2001/10/14 Or 18

Character Name: Classyfied

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Character Rating (Minimum 100): 248

Other characters: Classiefied (Crim)

Threat Level (Minimum Gold): Gold

Previous Game Experience: I've been playing APB back and forth for about 5 years now using the APB Advanced launcher mostly. I've got over 800 hours on my APB character at the time of writing this application. I've played CSGO with a personal best rank of Master Guardian.

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: The Avatar

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): It was a nice clan to stay in but some players weren't able to use comms, the clan died out which meant that there was no point of staying active in that clan anymore.

What are your preferred Weapons, Role and Tactics? I prefer the OSCAR moving my way in slow towards the objective sometimes using grenades to push out from cover, I prefer holding one or two objectives over running around looking for easy kills as its easier to kill someone when caught off guard.

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

What does 'playing honourably' mean to you? Not saying or doing anything inappropriate, It means to not take anger out on teammates or enemies for that matter, I like to keep my head cool which I've progressed far in from playing League Of Legends. I rarely speak in Global chat but when I do I usually crack a joke or two.

Describe a gameplay scenario or tactic that makes you angry/annoyed/upset: When the final objective contains a bag to hold or kills and the enemy team gets an advantage and proceeds to get into their cars and drive away, this gets me annoyed as APB is a game all about combat. If winning is so important I think they're playing video games for the wrong reason.

How did you hear about WASP Inc? I've seen them ingame a couple of times a long time ago and had a goal to achieve their skill level, I think that today ive developed far enough to have a fair chance of joining WASP Inc. Youtube I believe was the first look of WASP I got from a player named Peacemaker I believe.

Anything else you would like to add? I wish you a nice day

2. Captain Curry

Captain Curry APB Citadel Division Officer Division Officer APB Citadel

http://steamcommunity.com/id/classyfiedapb

What happened to this steam account in which you got a VAC ban. It's funny how you left the field empty in your application and gave a link for your new account.

Application declined.

Cneph likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.