Accepted Cookiepie

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Cookiepie, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Cookiepie

Cookiepie New Member DotA 2

Your Name: Erik

Age (Minimum 18): 27

Dota 2 Friend ID: 25291177

Description of yourself: Currently on a break from my law studies, and instead working as a teachers assistant for intellectually disabled children. I spend most of my freetime with my amazing girlfriend, but apart from that I dance salsa, play a fair chunk of boardgames, eu4 and recently picked up Dota 2.

What is your MMR? (solo and team) 3.3k, 3k, for now :wink:

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Previous Game Experience: I played Heroes of Newerth at a fairly high level (my team was at best around top 10 world) many years (7-8) back. Also tried out Dota 2 a little at the time, but found it too clunky to favor it over HoN back then even as other players transitioned. Irl matters forced me to stop playing HoN back then, and haven't really touched mobas since apart from a few rounds of HotS.

Recently got asked by a few friends to play some Dota though, and it really reignited the flame, and since a few weeks back I've played a game or two essentially every day.

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: None regarding Dota 2. Bunch of teams, clans and communities for numerous other games.

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): I tend to be pretty longlasting in most teams/clans/communities once I find a home that I like (usually weeding through a bunch of toxic ones before getting there), but if I'd leave once there it'd either be because of changing irl circumstances (less time to invest in the game) or my objectives with the game changing.

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

What does it mean to 'play honourably'? Bunch of associations to me, but the most important one for me in the moba community is to avoid being part of the toxicity surrounding many of the games. If you're respectful towards both your team and your opponents the rest tends to work out.

Describe a situation that can annoy you in online gaming: I find players or allies surrendering before the game is decided annoying. I usually understand why, and the frustration behind it, but as I really like to play out the games as long as there's a sliver of hope I'll confess that it does annoy me.

How did you hear about WASP Inc? At the joindota forums.

Anything else you would like to add? Nothing off the top of my head, but send me a message if you're wondering about anything!

2. Agravaine

Agravaine Chaotic Good btw? Support Officer DotA 2

You have been accepted as a probationary member of WASP Inc.

Your probation will last for 2 weeks. In these two weeks the members of the Dota 2 division will review your activity and your personality. To successfully complete your probation you should try and get to know everyone, so they have a proper insight on what they should write in their reviews. Don't hesitate to ask them for game invites or to join them in conversation.

To play with us you will need to download and install TeamSpeak 3 and join our TS server.
    TeamSpeak info can be found here: https://wasp-inc.com/forums/index.php?threads/teamspeak-information.3/
    Syncing TS3 with your forum account: https://wasp-inc.com/forums/index.php?threads/how-to-teamspeak-permissions.289/
    When you join our TeamSpeak look for either @RyuuTDF , @TKottje , @Agravaine for an introductory talk.

Your current line of work should also work wonders in Dota and in WASP

3. Cookiepie

Thanks man!

Also,

Made me laugh <3

4. RyuuTDF

RyuuTDF Nicebob Ross Division Commander DotA 2

Well of course you Old Man need help, otherwise with the Amnesia kicking in and such.

Also first 2 Foxes, now 2 Cookies. It's almost like I planned this. @Cookie

5. Agravaine

Agravaine Chaotic Good btw? Support Officer DotA 2

Cheers :wink: Have you managed to find your way to our teamspeak yet?

6. VLindemann

VLindemann I'm the Juggernaut, Bitch. DotA 2

Welcome bretheren

7. Cookiepie

I have thanks, been hanging out there and on the discord lately :smiley:

! Do you play mp, or just sp?

8. VLindemann

VLindemann I'm the Juggernaut, Bitch. DotA 2

Only SP.Although i make some great empires.