Declined Cuve

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Cuve, Nov 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cuve

Cuve Registered User

Full Name: Richard van Hengel

Provide a link to your Steam profile: I do not play the game through steam but here it is: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198068755431/

Do you wish to clarify/elaborate on any previous bans? Back in 2013 I was banned and got given the reason of using 3rd party software which they revisited in 2017 and got unbanned due to PunkBuster failures back in the day (or unrightfully banned you can say)

Description of yourself: Just a 21 year old guy that likes to play games (especially APB) in his small amount of spare time.

Age (Minimum 18): 21

Character Name: Crim = Cuve Enforcer = ItsSophia

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Character Rating (Minimum 100): Crim 113 Enf 167

Other characters: PC Jericho Cuvee (enf)

Threat Level (Minimum Gold): Gold on all characters

Previous Game Experience: Back in 2011 when I started playing APB just for fun, fell in love with the game but unfortunately forced to leave. PC broke so went on to Console which has 5071 playing hours on Xbox and 200 hours on Playstation. Coming back to PC I have found myself in the situation of wanting to wear a Uniform and having a team to work with, and what clan is nicer and better than WASP <3

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: On PC I always ran solo and just communicated with friends only.

On console there never were any big clans besides one called The Dogz (NA)

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): I was not at my prime on the NA servers so I felt like I left my teammates down and was not any help to them so I went back to the European servers and started my own clan just for friends.

What are your preferred Weapons, Role and Tactics? Any HVR & Assault rifle. So I like to give cover to my team. (A CSG from time to time to switch it up isn't bad either)

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

What does 'playing honourably' mean to you? Playing with pride for the badge you are wearing. No disrespecting the clan or any other player.

Describe a gameplay scenario or tactic that makes you angry/annoyed/upset: I deal with every scenario/tactic, anything that happens I take as a learning point and as something to improve my own gameplay with.

How did you hear about WASP Inc? Back when I started playing in 2011 I used to look up to all of you wearing the uniform, seeing you lot in-game and watching Youtube videos of WASP.Inc members was/is always great.

Anything else you would like to add? I like to upload content to Youtube and IF I would be accepted into your community I would really like to record some bits with my clan mates if that would be alright? (Same goes for streaming on twitch) I'll not plug the channel in my application don't worry!

I can mainly play early in the day and after 2:30AM due to work (5PM till 2AM)

For ANY questions please just reach out to me, preferably on discord: Richard#2141

2. Captain Curry

Captain Curry APB Citadel Division Officer Division Officer APB Citadel

Your application has been accepted for a tryout!

During this trial you will be evaluated on your communication, skill level, language, and behavior in order to monitor if you have the material for our probation period.

You may contact one of the following individuals ingame for tryout:
    @Captain Curry | CptCurry
    @Sentinel | DeadSentinel
    @yolande | L0rie

You may also join our official Discord server, and contact them through their Discord tags:
    https://discord.gg/WXQYusZ
    Curry#4701
    Sentinel#5705
    Lorie#0959

You have 3 days to contact us. If it is not possible for you to attend at this time please let us know by leaving a notice on your application. Once your tryout has been completed you may expect a response on your application with the result within a few days.

Thank you for your interest in WASP Inc.

3. Captain Curry

Captain Curry APB Citadel Division Officer Division Officer APB Citadel

Congratulations on successfully completing your tryout, you have now been accepted as a probationary member for WASP. You may have to re-log in order to view the private forums.

Your probation will last 30 days from this acceptance post. Please view the private message you will be receiving shortly for more information.

Cuve likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.