On Hold DewdeiI

Discussion in 'Applications' started by DewdeiI, Jul 6, 2019.

1. DewdeiI

DewdeiI Registered User

Full Name: Davis Goizan

Provide a link to your Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/dawlseg/

Do you wish to clarify/elaborate on any previous bans? Haven't had any bans in my life

Description of yourself: Mindset of a rock solid play, taking advantiges and overcoming hard points. I like to take it seriously or take it easy, have done alot of gaming in my life and always enjoy it. Life changed and I cannot enjoy sports anymore, so I turned to E-sports with APB:R in front as my favourite game. Friendly, but with attitude guy, who loves to have a good game or a good laugh.

Age (Minimum 18): 20

Character Name: DEWDElL

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Character Rating (Minimum 100): 166

Other characters: Daveen

Threat Level (Minimum Gold): Gold

Previous Game Experience: CSGO - 2.4k hours on game
    PUBG - aswell but not that much

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: MNEMIC, WASP, NERFED, Crucial

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): From MNEMIC, WASP, NERFED I was kicked due to inactivity, I had more sports in mind back then, and from Crucial I left as a clan leader, wanted to start something new again, since the clan was filled with almost 60 players.

What are your preferred Weapons, Role and Tactics? Shotgun, Ntec, NHVR. I play depending on situations, whether its long range or close range, or how my team mates are prepared, if there are non snipers, I will take sniper to help out my team from a long range.

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

What does 'playing honourably' mean to you? Taking every loss or victory as a experience, not to judge players by their game style or rank.

Describe a gameplay scenario or tactic that makes you angry/annoyed/upset: Nothing, there is nothing to hate, if they run, they run, its part of the game, you just need to find the way to take them down and with team like WASP it shouldn't be hard.

How did you hear about WASP Inc? Ever since I started to play, they were known as the best of the best.

Anything else you would like to add? Good luck and Have fun boys! :smiley:

2. Captain Curry

Captain Curry APB Citadel Division Officer Division Officer APB Citadel

Hey @DewdeiI

I am going to put your application on hold. Our player base is currently inactive. We expect it to be active again once the engine upgrade is out. So check this thread once the engine upgrade is out.

3. DewdeiI

DewdeiI Registered User

Okey thanks I'll be waiting :smiley: