Accepted Dogmia

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Dogmia, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Dogmia

Dogmia New Member Probationer DotA 2

Your Name: Dogmia

Age (Minimum 18): 21

Dota 2 Friend ID: 126704620

Description of yourself: A Friendly individual looking to be apart of a fun community and get to know some more people playing the games I love.

What is your MMR? (solo and team) 5083

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Previous Game Experience: Played Dota 2 for 5500k Hours on Steam. I mainly have played for fun and just played anything I could or felt like playing. Recently Ive wanted to come back to dota 2 and get some more friends onboard.

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: Damaged Inc

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): Around 2 years ago This clan fell down with its dota group because of lack of members and Rude players. Found here again because I know it can be a great!

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

What does it mean to 'play honourably'? To play to the best of your abilities and to enjoy the game while helping others enjoy it too.

Describe a situation that can annoy you in online gaming: People being rude to me personally. Contructive advise is all fine.

How did you hear about WASP Inc? Google Search

Anything else you would like to add? Look forward to hearing back.
    Kind regards,

Tyler

2. Agravaine

Agravaine Chaotic Good btw? Support Officer DotA 2

You have been accepted as a probationary member of WASP Inc.

Your probation will last for 2 weeks. In these two weeks the members of the Dota 2 division will review your activity and your personality. To successfully complete your probation you should try and get to know everyone, so they have a proper insight on what they should write in their reviews. Don't hesitate to ask them for game invites or to join them in conversation.

To play with us you will need to download and install TeamSpeak 3 and join our TS server.
    TeamSpeak info can be found here: https://wasp-inc.com/forums/index.php?threads/teamspeak-information.3/
    Syncing TS3 with your forum account: https://wasp-inc.com/forums/index.php?threads/how-to-teamspeak-permissions.289/
    When you join our TeamSpeak look for either @RyuuTDF , @TKottje , @Agravaine for an introductory talk.