Declined Dumzo

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Dumzo, Jan 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dumzo

Dumzo Registered User

Full Name: Chris Lockhart

If you have one, please provide a direct link to your Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198123815983/

Do you wish to clarify/elaborate on any previous VAC bans? Have none. Never will be a cheater.

Description of yourself: Monotone guy looking for a clan. That's about as detailed as it gets, don't rage in chat, don't start fights. Just another dude looking to have fun

Age (Minimum 18): 25

Character Name: Sorxas

Character Rating (Minimum 100): 135

Threat Level (Minimum Gold): Gold

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Previous Game Experience: Play a lot of shooters. Can't list them all here but for about 8 yrs, i've basically lived off games.

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: TAW. Not APB related.

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): Had life obligations and was unable to fulfill mandatory meetings.

What are your preferred Weapons, Role and Tactics? I'm more of a rush it in kinda guy. Star 556 default is my all around. Have Ursus, bullshark, volcano (for runners), and huntress. Jersey Devil and nano for pistol. Can play all around, but i'm better for circling. Still getting used to distance gameplay.

Can you speak and understand the English language? (Required) Yes

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have Discord or are you able to install Discord? (Required) Yes

What does 'playing honorably' mean to you? No running for holding obj, no trash talking publicly, keep a cool and calm face, and personally I refrain from using over powered weapons unless faced with them.

Describe a gameplay scenario or tactic that makes you angry/annoyed/upset: Cheaters. Getting sniped. Getting beat in general is upsetting but not enough to rage.

How did you hear about WASP Inc? See you guys running around in game (apb Jericho) sometimes.

Anything else you would like to add? I'm not that great, but I am willing to learn & put in a good effort.

2. Cerviel

Cerviel Big Dog Division Commander APB Jericho

With the ongoing server problems and our divisions own inactivity, we're unfortunately going to have to decline you at the moment. Please check back later when we'll hopefully be open again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.