Application EfjayAPB

Discussion in 'Applications' started by EfjayAPB, Oct 28, 2019.

1. EfjayAPB

EfjayAPB Registered User

Full Name: Franz-Julius Mohr

Provide a link to your Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198090135439/

Do you wish to clarify/elaborate on any previous bans? /

Description of yourself: My Name is Franz and im 20 Years old. I begun playing video games back in 2005 . I started playing APB in 2012 with a few friends. Im open to new people and can laught with all kind of people ( im a happy little fellow) . In addition i would say i have a lot of experience in competitiv gaming and voice comms. My weaknesses are :

shy : im kinda shy for the first time but i settle down really fast
    my english: jep as you can see , my english is not perfect (lol) but i can understand and speak english pretty solid ,for a german, i would say
    zealously: sometimes im TOO zealously when it comes to winning but this shouldnt be the problem :smiley:

TDRL: young,open to anything, lot of xp in comp. gaming

Age (Minimum 18): 20

Character Name: Efjay

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Character Rating (Minimum 100): 255

Other characters: /

Threat Level (Minimum Gold): Gold

Previous Game Experience: All Call of dutys , League of legends,Overwatch,CSGO, and Battlefield 3,4,V and 5. Aswell as 400 xbox games

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: on my cop i always wanted to join WASP so none

/

Crime:
    Rezistance
    The Umbrella Cooperation

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): Im not in a clan right now.

What are your preferred Weapons, Role and Tactics? Fast and personal,up to face

My main guns are : oscar,smgs,shotguns, and obeya but mostly i like to play really agressive and pressure the enemys before they can react.

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

What does 'playing honourably' mean to you? honor means for me to accept that the enemy is better then you/or use a better tactic

honor menas to learn from even better players and helping newer players

honor means to be polite in any scenario

Describe a gameplay scenario or tactic that makes you angry/annoyed/upset: Things that makes me really angry are scenarios: that are caused by !MYSELF! (like missplaying a 1vs1)

Things that makes me really angry are scenarions: that caused by lags or server issues ( like loosing a gunfight while teleporting around)

TDRL: scenarios caused by myself or caused by servers it self

How did you hear about WASP Inc? I heared about WASP back in 2013 (i think) on you tube. I watched a few gameplay videos to improve my self.
    ( i still watch streams and video to improve my self even tho i have a lot of experience)

Anything else you would like to add? First of all im sorry for my retarded english .... but writing english is way more difficult then speaking it LUL. I already applied a few years ago but was declined cause i was only 17 years old . that made me sad cause my dream since 2013 was to join WASP and to become a big boi :grinning: . now im 20 and ready to join the Team !