Accepted Elifred

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Elifred, Nov 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elifred

Elifred New Member APB Jericho

Full Name: Daniel Elifred Wolfe

If you have one, please provide a direct link to your Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198373846889/

Do you wish to clarify/elaborate on any previous VAC bans? I haven't received any VAC bans, and don't intend to receive any.

Description of yourself: I'm a 20 year old, going on 21 game nut who is currently in College for Software Development and plan to get a career in the I.T field in time. I love gaming with friends & strangers alike, and actually prefer cooperative or multiplayer gaming over single player simply because I love the interaction with other gamers such as myself.

Age (Minimum 18): 20

Character Name: ThatShadyDude

Character Rating (Minimum 100): 146

Threat Level (Minimum Gold): Gold

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Previous Game Experience: I've played multiple games for years, such as FoM (Face of Mankind, was one of the most professional players and Mercenary cells there was in the good days of FoM.) , Will to Live Online, WoW, and many others. Though I have to admit FoM was my biggest and most played game in my previous experiences because I made many friends during my time in FoM and still keep in touch with those friends and actually play together with them in many of the games we try out such as Life is Feudal, Will to Live, Dark Fall, and more. We tend to usually be some of the biggest or at least best Guilds when we try out new games, thanks to our team work and friendships.

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: The Royal Police

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): As sad as it is to leave The Royal Police, it is about time I had to. The Clan itself is dying, very few active members including myself. The Owner seems to be too busy for the Clan, or has just stopped caring it feels while the other Admins don't bother to show up, leaving me to be the currently only one that was around to handle things even though due to the lack of Clan inactivity, there is nothing to actually handle.

What are your preferred Weapons, Role and Tactics? I prefer CQC combat, or long range. While I can do whatever is needed of me, I prefer these because I feel they are my best traits. I love using the OCA or Stiletto SMG's in CQC because I just feel I am best with them. I tend to also flank and manipulate my enemy if possible, throwing them off guard or distracting them for my team to push them and get the kill. Long range wise, I obviously stay back and be some what of a "Recon". Calling out targets, and attempting to take them out if I have an angle, or camping a defense objective while my team searches for any enemy in places I have no sights.

Can you speak and understand the English language? (Required) Yes

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

What does 'playing honorably' mean to you? Playing honorably I feel is where you would be as best a sport as you could possibly be. Even if the enemy team tends to be the complete opposite. While I will admit, in the past at times I have not always done so. I have been working on being a better player, as instructed and asked of me while in Royal Police seeing it was one of our main rules to show respect to other players, and to not be "toxic". We were expected to say good game, even if we lost or won, and even if the enemy placed in a toxic or unfair way, and thanks to that I have learned to be a more honorable player, I feel.

Describe a gameplay scenario or tactic that makes you angry/annoyed/upset: I tend to hate when people use bugs to get an advantage in games, or if a player is camping a near impossible spot to reach them without taking a huge risk and more than likely failing due to the spot being too easy to defend. While I don't really comment on it, I will admit it can be annoying. I also do not like players who boast their skills, just because they got a close win, especially if they have a negative K/D.

How did you hear about WASP Inc? I've heard about wasp from Incendiary in game, and my buddy SketchyVigilante. Both are WASP members, Sketchy being a good friend of mine even though we don't talk too much and have our differences in certain beliefs. I've also seen Mattskoi for the longest time in APB, and a lot of WASP recruitment signs in Social. It was actually Incendiary and Sketchy however, that encouraged me and gave me the idea to apply for WASP.

Anything else you would like to add? I would just like to add I hope you will give me a chance to at least prove myself, even if I may not seem of value for WASP. I really am looking for a Clan that is active, and has a good reputation. I am willing to work on any issues I may have that could prevent me becoming WASP or that is noticed in my probation period if I am accepted. Thank you for your time, and hope to hear from one of you guys soon.

BRNS likes this.
  2. Cerviel

Cerviel Big Dog APB Citadel Runescape

I'm going to have to ask you about something you mentioned in your first application for WASP back in August. I'll give you a specific quote from your application.
    Have you received a response to that support ticket? If so I will need a picture of it.

3. Elifred

4. Elifred

I eventually found out the account was banned for the charge backs after the person who originally got into my account was using my credit card.

5. Arrowtotheknee

Arrowtotheknee Jacked up on mountain dew Division Officer APB Jericho

Could you please post the names of your enf/crim and rank from your previous account, ty

6. Elifred

I do not remember the rank if I had to be honest. I would assume the rank was maybe 172? If I remember correctly but. It's been a few years so I really don't know. The username was Elxai however.

7. Arrowtotheknee

Arrowtotheknee Jacked up on mountain dew Division Officer APB Jericho

Your application has been accepted for a tryout!

During this trial you will be evaluated on your communication, skill level, language, and behavior in order to monitor if you have the material for our probation period.

You may contact one of the following individuals for a tryout:
    https://wasp-inc.com/forums/threads/jericho-server-recruitment.32/

You have 3 days to contact us. If it is not possible for you to attend at this time please let us know by leaving a notice on your application. Once your tryout has been completed you may expect a response on your application with the result within a few days.

Thank you for your interest in WASP Inc.

8. Elifred

Thank you , I appreciate the chance. Do you know when any of those users may be on so I can be on as well?

9. Elifred

I've been on the past two days and haven't had luck getting a hold of any of the names on that list. I am usually on around 12-6 PM EST if not a bit earlier or later. I hope I am able to get in touch with one of the users on the list for the try outs.

10. Cerviel

I responded to the PM you sent me.

In addition, you're welcome to add me on steam if you can't find me ingame. Links in the signature.

11. Elifred

Responded back, thanks for keeping me updated.

12. Cerviel

Congratulations on successfully completing your tryout, you have now been accepted as a probationary member for WASP NA. You may have to re-log in order to view the private forums.

Your probation will last 30 days from this acceptance post. Please view the private message you will be receiving shortly for more information.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.