Accepted Example - ActiveWar

Discussion in 'Applications' started by ActiveWar, Aug 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ActiveWar

ActiveWar Registered User

Your Name: Jan-Philipp

Age (Minimum 18): 18

Dota 2 Friend ID: 108418651

Description of yourself: Hey Wasp Community,

My name is Jan-Philipp, I come from the beautiful town of Münster Germany and will pursue a Bachelor at the University of Münster in English and Philosophy in October. I have been in the US for close to a year now volunteering for a non-profit organisation that works with socially isolated and lonley elderly.

I am a relaxed and extroverted guy that will rarely lose his temper. Most of what you will get out of me is getting muted or a deeeeeeeep sigh :smiley:. Either way I like to think of myself as the type of guy who likes to learn from getting their ass kicked. I am among the group of people who still needed a Beta Key to play Dota so I am a veteran. For the last two years I have not played at all or very rarely. It is amazing how much I suck now because meta changes every patch. But that is what's fun about the game: Never settle!

In my freetime I run, play table tennis, read, hike, travel, watch movies or series and play video games! Overall I am looking for a respectful community that will contribute to my gaming experience as much as I contribute to itself. In hopes of finding new gaming buddies or girls,

JP

What is your MMR? (solo and team) SOLO 3317, TEAM 4027

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Previous Game Experience: As described above I have played Dota2 since the BETA. I have played in some fun Teams and played in 2-3 tournaments. Unfortunately the teams disbanded but the competitive atmosphere was super fun. Picking Tusk Dark Seer and stomping people in tournaments who never played against it... Man those were fun times! My highest MMR was 4.5k I believe. I have started playing again 2 months ago and have sucked ever since. Trying to get back into the meta!

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to:

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s):

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

What does it mean to 'play honourably'? Learn from your mistakes and always assume it is you who fucked up. That way you don't drag your teammates down and you will have more experience the next game. BEHAVE LIKE YOU WOULD IN REAL LIFE! Your mom taught you not to degrade people based on their natural assets or abilities e.g. gender, race, sexual identity, disability or whatever. So pause when somebody leaves, wish your enemies good luck, don't have hard feelings when somebody screws up.

Describe a situation that can annoy you in online gaming: When people give up too early. Call GG because they get ganked once mid even though they probably have been last-hitting much better than their opponent and have been pressuring the enemies tower well.

How did you hear about WASP Inc? Reddit

Anything else you would like to add? My english comes close to that of a native speaker. I speak basic conversational spanish.

Agravaine and Teun like this.
  2. RyuuTDF

RyuuTDF Nicebob Ross Division Commander DotA 2

You have been accepted as a probationary member of WASP Inc.

Your probation will last for 2 weeks. In these two weeks the members of the Dota 2 division will review your activity and your personality. To successfully complete your probation you should try and get to know everyone, so they have a proper insight on what they should write in their reviews. Don't hesitate to ask them for game invites or to join them in conversation.

To play with us you will need to download and install TeamSpeak 3 and join our TS server.
    TeamSpeak info can be found here: https://wasp-inc.com/forums/index.php?threads/teamspeak-information.3/
    Syncing TS3 with your forum account: https://wasp-inc.com/forums/index.php?threads/how-to-teamspeak-permissions.289/
    When you join our TeamSpeak look for either me, @TKottje, @Remuz or @Prodigy for an introductory talk.

3. Teun

Teun PO-TA-TO DotA 2

WHOA SHIT IT'S ACTIVEWAR

4. ActiveWar

ActiveWar Registered User

Holy shit teun! My old dutch bollsche bollen! I played with Graylen yesterday and I talked with her about you. I guess were meant for each other. I am going sailing today but we'll have to play sometime...

Teun likes this.
  5. RyuuTDF

RyuuTDF Nicebob Ross Division Commander DotA 2

This can only end badly. :tongueout:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.