Application Example Application

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Cerviel, Dec 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cerviel

Cerviel Big Dog Division Commander APB Jericho

Since we are archiving applications every now and then, I thought it may be best to give new applicants an example application to base theirs off of. While we already have a pinned thread explaining how to make a good application, I still get people asking me about what they can do to improve their application or why they've been declined.

I'll be filling out this application and leaving it pinned.

Full Name: cerv

If you have one, please provide a direct link to your Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/cerviel/

Do you wish to clarify/elaborate on any previous VAC bans?
    Haven't been vac'd.

Description of yourself: I'm normally very reserved and not very talkative. Outside of gaming I enjoy listening to music, playing golf, and playing basketball. I like a lot of 40's-60's music, but nowadays I tend to listen to g-funk and chillstep the most. I can "speak" and understand American sign language and read and write in spanish.

In terms of APB I've played since 2010. I moved over to EU after the server merge in 2015 as most of my friends in NA were euros and I wanted to keep playing with them. I soon applied to WASP EU and became a full member in August of 2015. After a short time as both a recruitment officer and division officer, I led the EU division from March/April of 2016 to early 2017.

Age (Minimum 18): 24

Character Name: cerviel

Character Rating (Minimum 100): 69

Threat Level (Minimum Gold): Gold

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Previous Game Experience:
    17 years of Runescape on & off
    APB since Keys to the City RTW
    Used to play a lot of team fortress 2

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to:
    Must be a Hacker
    Blood Legion
    Royal (EU)
    WASP (EU & NA)
    Elite Soldiers of War
    Various friend clans

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): The only one I left was Elite Soldiers of War. I was a recruitment officer for the clan back in 2011-2012 and some drama happened that didn't really involve me. Got tired of it and left with some other people.

Friend clans just die all the time.

What are your preferred Weapons, Role and Tactics?
    I prefer assault rifles. I'd use a COBR-A more often if it was a little bit more reliable. I primarily use N-tec right now even though I find it boring. I'll take out an OCA or scout under necessary circumstances.

I play pretty passively and my playstyle is based off of information. Without callouts from other group members I tend to be hesitant. I normally try to support either the pointman or long range.

Can you speak and understand the English language? (Required) Yes

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

What does 'playing honorably' mean to you? Be respectful to both your enemies and your friends, even if they say or do dumb things.

Describe a gameplay scenario or tactic that makes you angry/annoyed/upset:
    Low yields and percs in general
    Weapon stacking
    Explosives

How did you hear about WASP Inc? From core's videos way back in the day.

Anything else you would like to add?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.