Accepted Example - Morbido

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Morbido, Feb 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morbido

Morbido The Mastersmooth DotA 2

Your Name: Morbido

Age (Minimum 18): 24

Dota 2 Friend ID: 103713766

Description of yourself: I'm a master student in Electrical Engineering, I do gaming most of the days in my free time and also to forget about daily routines. I have a gaming laptop and setup in my apartment.

What is your MMR? (solo and team) 2k 2.2k (about that, when I've started Dota 2 I had no idea about how MMR worked, so sorry about that :grinning: )

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Previous Game Experience: I played DotA 1 and CS1.6 for 10 years now playing Dota 2 (11k hours) and CSGO for almost a year. I did also play some Overwatch and now moved a bit toward Paladins, I also play HOS because of its fun gameplay. These are online games that I play the most but, I can call myself a gamer since you can always find me trying new games and struggling with favourite games.

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: Who's Next, which is an Iranian (My mother tongue is Persian) clan on Teamspeak, I stopped playing with them since they started to bring annoying players who didn't have much of a contribution to the game more than blaming others.

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): It's fun to play in WASP, people are friendly with good English( of course better than mine) (this was a problem for me to find a clan in EU that people speak a language that I knew better and use a so called pro language in their gaming, in meaning of terminology) also there are some players that I admire their gameplay and gaming manners which I guess it would be a big opportunity for me to be a part of their community. In all meanings, I would say communication is a key in professional aspects of life and also really valuable in gaming which I found it pleasant in WASP.

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

What does it mean to 'play honourably'? Respect any elements of a well-set fun and professional game and play by all means until you achieve whatever the goal of your and your teammates game is, " Play until the last drop of your blood"

Describe a situation that can annoy you in online gaming: being flamed for no reason, seriously when I sometimes play solo just to know more players and have some fun and show some skills and guess what there is at least an annoying player who aimed to ruin what I was trying to catch. Also, my roommate!!! When she streams Full HD videos and drains all of my net capacity.

How did you hear about WASP Inc? I was invited by Hope cause we were playing with some other players before then I got introduced to forum and community by other players like Agravaine, Lampaca and etc.

Anything else you would like to add? I think I said all of it, I look forward to becoming a part of WASP :smiley:

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
  2. RyuuTDF

RyuuTDF Nicebob Ross Division Commander DotA 2

Congratulations, you have been accepted as a probationary member of WASP Inc.

Your probation will last for 2 weeks. In these two weeks the members of the Dota 2 division will review your activity and your personality. To successfully complete your probation you should try and get to know everyone, so they have a proper insight on what they should write in their reviews. Don't hesitate to ask them for game invites or to join them in conversation.

To play with us you will need to download and install TeamSpeak 3 and join our TS server.
    TeamSpeak info can be found here: https://wasp-inc.com/forums/index.php?threads/teamspeak-information.3/
    Syncing TS3 with your forum account: https://wasp-inc.com/forums/index.php?threads/how-to-teamspeak-permissions.289/

I'm not home today, but you can poke @TKottje or @Prodigy if you see them and they'll fill you in on the details of the probation. :smiley:

Morbido likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.