Accepted Example - StelioKontos

Discussion in 'Applications' started by StelioKontos, Mar 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StelioKontos

StelioKontos Registered User

Your Name: StelioKontos

Age (Minimum 18): 28

Dota 2 Friend ID: 82108451

Description of yourself: I used to be a porfessional poker player.
    I am now approaching getting better at dota 2 with the same mindset, a very serious one.
    It's not because I want to make any money doing it, I just enjoy improving myself as much as I can.
    When I told a friend I was dissapointed with how little people took dota 2 serious, or tried to better themselves as much as possible, he pointed me to this site.

What is your MMR? (solo and team) 1599/1792

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Previous Game Experience: Warcraft 3, Poker, Solforge, Hearthstone
    Lots of other games that I did notplay competitevely.

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: none

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): none

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

What does it mean to 'play honourably'? It's really important to me to be a polite and respectful player to the people I play with and against. I like it when people enjoy playing with me and I'm very proud of all the commends I got Playing dota2, which involves a lot of losing, is hard enough as it is. I'm not trying to make that experience any harder by being a toxic player.

Playing honourably is playing as competive as possible, while at the same trying to make the experiecne fun for everyone else.

Describe a situation that can annoy you in online gaming: When I make a stupid mistake. Especially early in the game. Can be a very small thing. You misclick and eat a mango. Later on you don't get a kill thinking: if only I would have had that mango, I coudl have stunned him again. 40 minutes later in the game, I'm still thinking: man if I didn't waste that mango there I probably would've had 20 more kils by now.

I rarely ever get upset at other players or their mistakes. Thought I should add that giving it makes me feel a bit uniqye.

How did you hear about WASP Inc? Through a friend, when I complained about the lack of people I met that have a competitve mindset.

Anything else you would like to add? I do... but I really want to click that submit button and see whats next.

2. RyuuTDF

RyuuTDF Nicebob Ross Division Commander DotA 2

You have been accepted as a probationary member of WASP Inc.

Your probation will last for 2 weeks. In these two weeks the members of the Dota 2 division will review your activity and your personality. To successfully complete your probation you should try and get to know everyone, so they have a proper insight on what they should write in their reviews. Don't hesitate to ask them for game invites or to join them in conversation.

To play with us you will need to download and install TeamSpeak 3 and join our TS server.
    TeamSpeak info can be found here: https://wasp-inc.com/forums/index.php?threads/teamspeak-information.3/
    Syncing TS3 with your forum account: https://wasp-inc.com/forums/index.php?threads/how-to-teamspeak-permissions.289/
    When you join our TeamSpeak look for either me, @TKottje or @Prodigy for an introductory talk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.