Accepted FoxTail

Discussion in 'Applications' started by FoxTail, Feb 4, 2019.

1. FoxTail

FoxTail New Member Probationer DotA 2

Your Name: FoxTail

Age (Minimum 18): 30

Dota 2 Friend ID: 55218375

Description of yourself: My name is Jimmy, or just FoxTail. Whatever you feel like.
    I'm from Sweden, and I drive trains for a living.

Normally during my days off I'll either play some pc, chat with friends, play board games etc.

I consider myself a pretty happy-go-lucky sort of guy, and I like to surround myself with similar people.

What is your MMR? (solo and team) I have not played Dota 2 in a while. But when I did play, I kept within 4000k - 5000k mmr both in solo and team.

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Previous Game Experience: I played warcraft dota quite a lot when it came out. Then I went on to have a break, and come back to the game, pretty early in the beta period of Dota 2.

I played a lot when the game came out, and even joined a team aiming to play seriously. We did pretty well, and participated in 4 medium and large tournaments, placing 1st, 3rd,3rd and 7th.
    We dropped the team, since the time it took to practice, was not something everyone in the team had available to them at the moment.

Last few years tho I've not played as much, and the last year I've played very little. Tho I hope to change that.

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: A long time ago I played with Fever.

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): I left Fever because of corruption in the higher ups.

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

What does it mean to 'play honourably'? To be polite to your team and your enemy team. It's important to remember that it is a game, even tho it is a competition. People make mistakes. Remembering that I myself aint perfect, is for me, the best way of staying humble of others mistakes.

Describe a situation that can annoy you in online gaming: Generally, if I make a mistake that have consequences for the team as a whole, will cause some annoyance on my part.
    Say I bought an item that lost me my buyback at a crucial moment.

Tho I do my best to smile and keep the good atmosphere despite this.

How did you hear about WASP Inc? Google

Anything else you would like to add? Not really. I'm just hoping for an active and friendly community to grow, and have fun with.

2. Agravaine

Agravaine Chaotic Good btw? Support Officer DotA 2

Nice application

You have been accepted as a probationary member of WASP Inc.

Your probation will last for 2 weeks. In these two weeks the members of the Dota 2 division will review your activity and your personality. To successfully complete your probation you should try and get to know everyone, so they have a proper insight on what they should write in their reviews. Don't hesitate to ask them for game invites or to join them in conversation.

To play with us you will need to download and install TeamSpeak 3 and join our TS server.
    TeamSpeak info can be found here: https://wasp-inc.com/forums/index.php?threads/teamspeak-information.3/
    Syncing TS3 with your forum account: https://wasp-inc.com/forums/index.php?threads/how-to-teamspeak-permissions.289/
    When you join our TeamSpeak look for either me, @TKottje , @RyuuTDF for an introductory talk.

I'd also encourage you to add the people from https://wasp-inc.com/forums/threads/dota-2-friend-id-list.2827/ to your friends list

3. Morbido

Morbido The Mastersmooth DotA 2

@TheDesertFox your tail has been found! Please proceed to checkout!

RyuuTDF, VLindemann and Irminsul like this.