Accepted Frederik

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Frederik, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Frederik

Frederik New Member Probationer DotA 2

Your Name: Frederik Dahl Lohse

Age (Minimum 18): 20

Dota 2 Friend ID: 87053121

Description of yourself: I'm a down to earth guy, looking to play some dota and meet some awesome people!

What is your MMR? (solo and team) Solo: 1486 Party: 1200

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Previous Game Experience: Where to begin...
    World of Warcraft for about 11 years on and off.
    League of Legends for about 4 years.
    CS:GO for about 2000+ hours.
    ALOT of CS:Source back in the day.

Other than that, I've almost played every other new or big title.

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: Konvict Gaming
    TAW

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): I was an officer in Konvict Gaming for the CS:GO Community back then.
    Everyone decided to leave the CS:GO division and the clan officers, decided to close it down at the current time.

I was quite young when I joined TAW, so I did not have time for them :worried:.

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

What does it mean to 'play honourably'? First thing that comes to mind is no cheating, of course.
    But to also have respect for the ones you play with, but also the ones you play against.

Describe a situation that can annoy you in online gaming: If people go AFK or start talking to me in another language...

Don't... No...
    I would find out where they live and just...
    Yeah :3 <3

How did you hear about WASP Inc? My brother, Ippoc.

Anything else you would like to add? That's pretty much it.
    Head me up on teamspeak for any further questions :grinning:!

2. RyuuTDF

RyuuTDF Nicebob Ross Division Commander DotA 2

Congratulations, you have been accepted as a probationary member of WASP Inc.

Your probation will last for 2 weeks. In these two weeks the members of the Dota 2 division will review your activity and your personality. To successfully complete your probation you should try and get to know everyone, so they have a proper insight on what they should write in their reviews. Don't hesitate to ask them for game invites or to join them in conversation.

To play with us you will need to download and install TeamSpeak 3 and join our TS server.
    TeamSpeak info can be found here: https://wasp-inc.com/forums/index.php?threads/teamspeak-information.3/
    Syncing TS3 with your forum account: https://wasp-inc.com/forums/index.php?threads/how-to-teamspeak-permissions.289/

When you get to our teamspeak you can poke @TKottje, @Agravaine or @RyuuTDF and they will fill you in on the details of the probation.