Accepted Illusions Application

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Jacob Belin, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Jacob Belin

Jacob Belin New Member Probationer

Which game are you applying for? Rocket League

Your Name: Jacob Belin

Description of yourself: I stand about 6'7''. From Michigan, born and raised. Attending college to become a Chief Financial Officer. I play Rocket league in my down time. I also play CSGO, GTA, and a variety of other games. But mostly Rocket League.

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Previous Game Experience: I have played Rocket League since season 2. Currently posted up in Champ 1. I am silver in CSGO. I have been Gold Nova before, and will soon return, but for now I sit at Silver 4. First serious computer game for me was Minecraft back in 2010. It all started from there.

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: TMP. Signed with them a little over a year ago. We did Rocket League stuff.

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): As a team, we are looking to move over to a developed platform. We believe that WASP is what we need. Therefor, we are applying to be a part of this great community.

What does it mean to 'play Honorable'? Its simple. Play fair. Don't cheat. Have some respect and dignity. Be a good sport and a team player.

Describe a situation that can annoy you in online gaming: Salty, toxic people. We all share a love for gaming. People need to get a grip and enjoy the game.

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

How did you hear about WASP Inc? A good friend by the name of "BURNS"

Anything else you would like to add? I would like to thank you all for reading my application. I have something to offer, and I would love to be a part of such a great community.

2. BRNS

BRNS Mischief Master APB Citadel Rocket League

I appreciate the application, I will accept you into the community group. Lol TMP is dead acording to the owner. GGs good to see you bud

3. Seadee

Seadee Chaotic Good Community Manager

@Jacob Belin

Your probation lasts for at least 2 weeks, during which members of WASP Inc have the option to play with and review you based on your performance, activity & behaviour. To successfully complete your probation, try to stay active and play with as many people as possible to collect reviews.

WASP Inc has it's own TeamSpeak 3 server, where most games have their own channels. These channels can be found in the "COMMUNITY GAMES" section, right below the main lobby. If there is not a specific channel, you can use the "non-listed games" section and create a temporary channel.

The TS3 server details can be found here. You will also need to sync your WASP Inc forums account with you TS3 account.

Access to our Discord can be found here. Please read #welcome before you start asking questions, it should explain most of the important things, otherwise poke a staff member.

Be sure to also check whether there's a group set up for any games you wish to play with WASP Inc. (https://wasp-inc.com/forums/teams/RocketLeague) More information on this can be found here.

If you have any questions regarding your probation, feel free to contact one of our Staff Members or specifically @BRNS if it is to do with Rocket League.

Good luck!

4. Jacob Belin

Jacob Belin New Member Probationer

@BRNS @Seadee

I really appreciate you guys accepting me into this community. I will be active in the TS looking for other members to play similar games of interest.

Seadee likes this.
  5. Seadee

Hope you have fun, make sure you jump into discord as well, sometimes people are not on TS but would be there in an instant if you poke them on discord. :smiley:

6. BRNS

Why have we not fully moved to discord? Who / why is someone still paying for Team Speak?

7. Seadee

we have TS because some people still use it, but we've been looking into it as well as other aspects of the clan.

8. BRNS

I vote skype. We should all group call... Big faxx

9. Seadee

[​IMG]