Accepted Ippoc

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Ippoc, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Ippoc

Ippoc New Member Probationer DotA 2

Your Name: Ippoc

Age (Minimum 18): 27

Dota 2 Friend ID: 484508030

Description of yourself: Calm person that enjoys learning and improving. Mature and always in a good mood!

What is your MMR? (solo and team) No solo, 1352 Party

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Previous Game Experience: Pretty much every single game ever. Would be easier to list games I have not played.

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: WASP Inc.

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): Had a lot happen in my life, big life changing things. After a while I felt the desire to play Dota again, in a proper way, so I am reapplying now.

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

What does it mean to 'play honourably'? By respecting your team and enemies. That is how you play honourably. We are all people and should behave and act like that.

Describe a situation that can annoy you in online gaming: People that can't see their own shortcomings and therefore starts blaming it on everyone else.

How did you hear about WASP Inc? Was a member before

Anything else you would like to add? Looking forward to play with WASP again

2. RyuuTDF

RyuuTDF Nicebob Ross Division Commander DotA 2

Congratulations, you have been accepted as a probationary member of WASP Inc.

Your probation will last for 2 weeks. In these two weeks the members of the Dota 2 division will review your activity and your personality. To successfully complete your probation you should try and get to know everyone, so they have a proper insight on what they should write in their reviews. Don't hesitate to ask them for game invites or to join them in conversation.

To play with us you will need to download and install TeamSpeak 3 and join our TS server.
    TeamSpeak info can be found here: https://wasp-inc.com/forums/index.php?threads/teamspeak-information.3/
    Syncing TS3 with your forum account: https://wasp-inc.com/forums/index.php?threads/how-to-teamspeak-permissions.289/

When you get to our teamspeak you can poke @TKottje, @Agravaine or @RyuuTDF and they will fill you in on the details of the probation.