Accepted Ira Noctis

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Ira Noctis, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Ira Noctis

Ira Noctis New Member DotA 2

Your Name: Taisa

Age (Minimum 18): 19

Dota 2 Friend ID: 161034360

Description of yourself: I'm friendly but I can be a bit shy in the beginning. I really like video games but I hate playing anything alone, that's why I dont play ranked in dota either. My personality is as reflecting of a support as it can be, I am studying psychology to become a therapist and help people outside of games as well. I also tryhard more than I should in unranked games.

What is your MMR? (solo and team) I dont play ranked, last season I played cause a friend said he'd give me an arcana if I did play the 10 matches to get a rank.

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Previous Game Experience: Ive participated in online tournaments and in some battle cups but that's about it related to dota.

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: none

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s):

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

What does it mean to 'play honourably'? To be fair-play, admit when you're wrong, don't cheat in any way, dont be toxic.

Describe a situation that can annoy you in online gaming: When someone tells me that I never ward or we need wards right after the enemy dewarded me. And then in post match screen I bought and placed more wards than the enemy team.

How did you hear about WASP Inc? reddit

Anything else you would like to add?

2. RyuuTDF

RyuuTDF Nicebob Ross Division Commander DotA 2

You have been accepted as a probationary member of WASP Inc.

Your probation will last for 2 weeks. In these two weeks the members of the Dota 2 division will review your activity and your personality. To successfully complete your probation you should try and get to know everyone, so they have a proper insight on what they should write in their reviews. Don't hesitate to ask them for game invites or to join them in conversation.

To play with us you will need to download and install TeamSpeak 3 and join our TS server.
    TeamSpeak info can be found here: https://wasp-inc.com/forums/index.php?threads/teamspeak-information.3/
    Syncing TS3 with your forum account: https://wasp-inc.com/forums/index.php?threads/how-to-teamspeak-permissions.289/
    When you join our TeamSpeak look for either @RyuuTDF , @TKottje , @Agravaine for an introductory talk.

(Although I might be easier to find the other 2 currently as I am very busy with thesis atm.)