Accepted Irminsul

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Irminsul, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul New Member Probationer DotA 2

Your Name: Irminsul

Age (Minimum 18): 30

Dota 2 Friend ID: 93831707

Description of yourself: Hello there,

not quite sure what infos you are interested in, so please ask if something is missing :smiley:
    I am living in Kiel, and working in a small computer shop where we do repairs and build new machines. In my free time I mostly play online games, but i also enjoy attending concerts (mainly metal, but i also like electronic music) with friends or just going out to have a few beers with them.

So, about DOTA and me, over a timespan of more than 10 years (oh god i feel old) i tend to play very much over a few months or even a year, and then take a break. Reason for the break is mostly wanting to focus a more on a different game at that moment, like when a new WoW expansion is released and i am all hyped for it, or a new Diablo season is starting, things like that.
    Right now one could say i am and the end of a break and looking for a friendly community to get started again.

What is your MMR? (solo and team) 2,7k solo, 2,1k team, had ups and downs between 2,5 and 3,5k. have not played ranked for half a year.

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Previous Game Experience: Steamy on/off relationship with DOTA since the good old Warcraft III days, oldest DOTA map i found in my folders right now is 6.27b :grinning:

Other than that, i play WoW (a lot), Diablo (seasonal only), Overwatch (rarely, i am bad af there)

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: none at all in DOTA2, i did not have much of a clan-life in WCIII Dota, was just sticking around with friends.

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): -

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

What does it mean to 'play honourably'? trying not to be an asshole to your own or the enemy team, good sportsmanship, not being salty, seeing your own mistakes and acting accordingly, fair play in general.
    play the best u can, anything else would be wasting the time of 9 other people.

Describe a situation that can annoy you in online gaming: people abusing the voicechat for harrassment or other disruptive behavior. kinda makes me not want to use the ingame voice when queueing solo. having to type stuff is still better than listening to "OLOL YOU A GIRL? GO MAKE ME SANDWICH HURRDURR" for the next 30 minutes.

people calling GG five minutes into the game for whatever reason, and then proceeding to throw it in the worst possible way, because "see?? it's over!!".

How did you hear about WASP Inc? joinDOTA

Anything else you would like to add? Feel free to ask if anything is unclear or missing.

2. Agravaine

Agravaine Chaotic Good btw? Support Officer DotA 2

Congratulations, you have been accepted as a probationary member of WASP Inc.

Your probation will last for 2 weeks. In these two weeks the members of the Dota 2 division will review your activity and your personality. To successfully complete your probation you should try and get to know everyone, so they have a proper insight on what they should write in their reviews. Don't hesitate to ask them for game invites or to join them in conversation.

To play with us you will need to download and install TeamSpeak 3 and join our TS server.
    TeamSpeak info can be found here: https://wasp-inc.com/forums/index.php?threads/teamspeak-information.3/
    Syncing TS3 with your forum account: https://wasp-inc.com/forums/index.php?threads/how-to-teamspeak-permissions.289/

When you get to our teamspeak you can poke @TKottje, @Agravaine or @RyuuTDF and they will fill you in on the details of the probation.

3. Irminsul

Heyo,

both of the links you posted give me this error:

WASP Inc. - Error
    You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

kolour likes this.
  4. RyuuTDF

RyuuTDF Nicebob Ross Division Commander DotA 2

Should be fixed now. Old man is a bit forgetful and tends to not give the needed permissions. :skeletonbait:

5. RyuuTDF

RyuuTDF Nicebob Ross Division Commander DotA 2

We all say we'll leave, but nobody ever does forever. :tongueclosed:

6. Irminsul

Works now, thx :smiley:

ahh, the intention to quit DOTA forever would be foolish :sweatsmile:

7. kolour

kolour Still on his way home DotA 2

Typical old man Agra