On Hold ItsOdyssee

Discussion in 'Applications' started by ItsOdyssee, Mar 17, 2019 at 2:41 AM.

1. ItsOdyssee

ItsOdyssee Registered User

Full Name: ItsOdyssee

Provide a link to your Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198106296245/

Do you wish to clarify/elaborate on any previous bans? -

Steam VAC, Black ops 2 unlock all.

about 3 years ago.

Description of yourself: My name is Kilian and i life in Germany. atm i am working in the hospital and making there my vocational education. In my freetime i like to spend time with my friends but my main hobby is gaming. I played APB in 2012 but then i made a big break and now started playing active about 4-5 months.
    And now i decided to max out my skillevel and push it to the limit with right the clan, mates and friends.

Age (Minimum 18): 18

Character Name: ItsOdysee

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Character Rating (Minimum 100): 172

Other characters: SuckToe

Threat Level (Minimum Gold): Always Gold

Previous Game Experience: played in 2012 but had a big break and now playing about 4-5 months

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: Psychodelics (German)

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): atm i am in Psychodelics, but i am thinking about a change about my clan situation becasue, i am looking for a better clan, with better mates and skill levels. a big problem is also that all my clanmates are playing on bronze district, and for me there is no sense to play like this. playing against lower ranks (silber - bronze) and bashing them, there is for me no challenge and it doesent make any fun. so i play mostly with 1-2 mates which are also playing gold but also sometimes alone.

What are your preferred Weapons, Role and Tactics? i am verfy flexibel about my roles, but i prefer long - mid range fights.
    my favorite weapon is oscar and obeya.

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

What does 'playing honourably' mean to you? honourably is a big word, in 100 definitons,
    in my case playing honourably is to first of all stay calm and dont rage that much in chat or what ever. Also in my opinion is the weapon that ure using. for example: playing with a vip, carsurfing and playing volcano and just driving away.
    also after the match typing ''gg ez'' doesent have any kind of respect.
    as i just told, it could be 1000 situation where u can act like an assh0le

Describe a gameplay scenario or tactic that makes you angry/annoyed/upset: i would say the contact with the enemies when they are flaming or just typing bullshit, the situation like there are playing or other things, in apb you can outplay every situation on enemies or weapons, you just need the right plan and the experience so in combat i dont rage that much, for sure i got some times where i just close apb after the round and dont play it for some hours, but i also focus the point, that in apb you can outplay any tactis or moves. so my main problem is when other players flame me or just typing bullshit as i told in beginn.

How did you hear about WASP Inc? i saw a couple of players just playing very good and organized, and i also want to be a part of this team. for example i saw GXDLESS or any other players. i also following ouchmaker and watching his videos.

Anything else you would like to add? i really would be happy if u guys give ma chance, and a nice reply.

best regards Odyssee / Kilian

Last edited: Mar 17, 2019 at 3:43 PM
  2. Sentinel

Sentinel APB Citadel Division Support Officer Support Officer APB Citadel

Hey man,

Thanks for applying but unfortunately we are not accepting any new members due to low activity within our Citadel division.

I will have to put your application on hold until we reopen the recruitement, we dont a specific date on this but we believe player activity will improve when we get more news on the Engine Upgrade.

So until then, all I can ask is that you keep an eye out for that engine update news and revisit this thread :smiley:

rooq likes this.
  3. ItsOdyssee

ItsOdyssee Registered User

Hey Senitel,

No problem, i will hold the contact with the forum and will look up. thank u :smiley:

Last edited: Mar 17, 2019 at 8:27 PM