On Hold Jeffrey valentine

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Jeffrey valentine, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Jeffrey valentine

Jeffrey valentine Registered User

Full Name: Jeffrey Valentine

Provide a link to your Steam profile: I do not have steam, i play through G1

Do you wish to clarify/elaborate on any previous bans? i do not have any bans

Description of yourself: I am a mature guy with a deep voice and a sense of humor. and respect is everything with me.

Age (Minimum 18): 20

Character Name: JeffValentine

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Character Rating (Minimum 100): 99

Other characters: iJeffPatroit, iRedx, LittleTeddyBear

Threat Level (Minimum Gold): Gold

Previous Game Experience: I have expirience with almost any shooter. and i been apb member for a good 4 years now.

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: OverSIght

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): a very toxic environment. i want mature people.

What are your preferred Weapons, Role and Tactics? Carbine - Ntec - Star - PDW - Colt. 45
    CQC - Low mid range.

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

What does 'playing honourably' mean to you? Don't rage. play with respect. dont bully. have a fun time instead of a angry time.

Describe a gameplay scenario or tactic that makes you angry/annoyed/upset: Getting killed over and over by an OPGL in fightclub.

How did you hear about WASP Inc? Back in the days ? everywhere.
    now adays i some times see a member running arround.

Anything else you would like to add? I'd love to get accepted.

2. Sentinel

Sentinel APB Citadel Division Support Officer Support Officer APB Citadel

Hey Jeff,

We are not accepting any new members due low population in our Citadel Division. We do not have a specific date on what time we will be reopening recruitment, but it should be in a month or two when we get a proper lock on the release date for the engine upgrade.

So will put your application on hold for now, or you could choose the withdraw your application now and reapply at a later time.

Thanks.