Accepted Jehdd

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Jehdd, Nov 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jehdd

Jehdd New Member Probationer APB Citadel

Full Name: Freek de Chêne

Provide a link to your Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Jehdrid/

Do you wish to clarify/elaborate on any previous bans? Not Applicable.

Description of yourself: i'm an easy to get along with guy with a good sence of humor.
    I work fulltime in the polyeurethane industry, have a loving girlfriend on the other side of the world and love to have a good time.

Age (Minimum 18): 20

Character Name: Jehdd

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Character Rating (Minimum 100): 255

Other characters: Thumbless(EU-Crim-R92) BigYeet(NA-Crim-R61) AntiQ(NA-Enfo-R57)

Threat Level (Minimum Gold): Gold

Previous Game Experience: I've played a wide variety of games ranging from shooters to mmorpgs. you can check my steam profile for more info.

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: Last time i was in a clan was over a year ago in apb.
    However i am currently in a Lord of the Rings Online guild, but i have no obligations to them: Deaths Bane.
    They have a very friendly community.

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): The clan i was in kinda stopped playing, it wasen't as big and official as WASP.

What are your preferred Weapons, Role and Tactics? I play a bit of everything(i have way too many guns and all legendaries), my worst role is SMG/shotgun.
    i really get to shine with an hvr/duck when you put good players arround me(i enjoy calling someone out that i tagged and seeing them drop instantly).
    I'm well above average with rifles vs the average gold teams i face.
    For tactics i enjoy aggressive flanking, lowyielding a corner and pushing into it.

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

What does 'playing honourably' mean to you? Playing fair to the best of your capabilities while playing the game as intended. And showing respect to the enemy team (no uncalled for cheese/BM).

Describe a gameplay scenario or tactic that makes you angry/annoyed/upset: Besides the obvious like avoiding combat at the last stage; cargameplay is a pet peeve of mine, when people with shotgun just drive their car arround and dont get out untill they're in your face and get back in when they're 85 and rince and repeat.
    Players who do that make me sigh loudly.

How did you hear about WASP Inc? I think i first heard about WASP from one of Streets old videos on his original channel.
    Currently i see you guys arround ingame all the time.

Anything else you would like to add? The reason i'm applying now is that i'm playing apb as my main game for the forseeable future and would like an active group of friends to play with.
    I look forward to hearing from you folks!

2. yolande

yolande APB Citadel Division Support Officer Support Officer APB Citadel

Your application has been accepted for a tryout!

During this trial you will be evaluated on your communication, skill level, language, and behavior in order to monitor if you have the material for our probation period.

You may contact one of the following individuals ingame for tryout:

@Sentinel | DeadSentinel
    @Captain Curry | CptCurry
    @yolande | L0rie

You have 3 days to contact us. If it is not possible for you to attend at this time please let us know by leaving a notice on your application. Once your tryout has been completed you may expect a response on your application with the result within a few days.

3. yolande

yolande APB Citadel Division Support Officer Support Officer APB Citadel

Hello @Jehdd, we were not able to get a hold of you, and it's been almost 6 days since your application.
    We've updated our try-out format, and it will be more useful to get hold of us to conduct your tryout.

You may join our official Discord server, and contact us through our Discord tags:
    https://discord.gg/WXQYusZ
    aedn#2685
    Curry#4701
    Sentinel#5705
    Lorie#0959

You have another 3 days to contact us again using Discord, if not possible, please send me a PM with the reason of your un-attendance.

4. Jehdd

Hey, i tried getting a hold of you ingame, but never managed to hit you up while online. I'd like to re-shedule my try-out's for when i'm back from vacation December 6th and after, if possible.

5. Captain Curry

Captain Curry APB Citadel Division Officer Division Officer APB Citadel

Sure.

Contact us when you are back from vacation.

6. Jehdd

Back home and ready for tryouts.
    Just joined the discord (Name is: Jehdrid), Hit me up whenever. :smiley:

7. Captain Curry

Captain Curry APB Citadel Division Officer Division Officer APB Citadel

Congratulations on successfully completing your tryout, you have now been accepted as a probationary member for WASP. You may have to re-log in order to view the private forums.

Your probation will last 30 days from this acceptance post. Please view the private message you will be receiving shortly for more information.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.