Accepted jk0h

Discussion in 'Applications' started by jk0h, Nov 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jk0h

jk0h Ex Wun

Full Name: Shawn Slater

If you have one, please provide a direct link to your Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Zekrael

Do you wish to clarify/elaborate on any previous VAC bans?

Description of yourself: I'm a competitive player when it comes to online gaming. I have been playing video games my entire life and have competed in a decent amount of CPL and LAN tournaments, and events. If I'm not working, I'm usually competing in some game.

Age (Minimum 18): 24

Character Name: DarylKent

Character Rating (Minimum 100): 255

Threat Level (Minimum Gold): Gold

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Previous Game Experience: I have been playing APB since the 2008 Pre Alpha testing, and have around 13k hours across in game and steam time recorded. So I understand how the game works, and have a more than decent grasp on anything going on in it.

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: Must be a Hacker, Blood Legion, idiedmustbeOP, Africa City, elite kilerrrs klann, Psych, Busch Light, Random Acts of Violence, Flashpoint, Ex Wun, Stunlock. Abstract, Streets Ahead.

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): N/A

What are your preferred Weapons, Role and Tactics? My most played role is a rifleman, so I can engage at medium range when needed, and push in for CQC when my team needs my support and push the fight.

Can you speak and understand the English language? (Required) Yes

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

What does 'playing honorably' mean to you? Not cheating. That it, simple.

Describe a gameplay scenario or tactic that makes you angry/annoyed/upset: None, its a game.

How did you hear about WASP Inc? Mattskoi

Anything else you would like to add? No.

2. Cerviel

Cerviel Big Dog APB Citadel Runescape

Congratulations on passing your tryout. You have been accepted as a probationary member for WASP NA. You may have to re-log to view our private forums.

Your probation will last 30 days from this acceptance post. Please review the private message you will be receiving shortly for more information.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.