Accepted Joe_Unverzagt

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Joe_Unverzagt, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Joe_Unverzagt

Joe_Unverzagt New Member DotA 2

Your Name: Thomas

Age (Minimum 18): 41

Dota 2 Friend ID: 59377967

Description of yourself: I am a 41 year old husband and father of 2 children.
    Working in QA at a games studio in Germany and in my spare time I like to play games that are actually finished.
    I have been in friend status with the clan for a while now so a few people should already know me. In the last few weeks I have played more and more with clan members so I thought I might as well apply for full membership.

What is your MMR? (solo and team) Solo: 1750 Team: 850

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Previous Game Experience: I have played Dota actively for about two years now after mainly watching it for the last five years.
    Besides Dota I mainly play indi games, platformers, metroidvanias and puzzle games.

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: The Chosen Ones (World of Warcraft Clan)

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): Most players, including me, stopped playing World of Warcraft.

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

What does it mean to 'play honourably'? I am a firm believer in the fact that the anonymity of the internet does not allow me to treat people different than in real life.
    I always strive to be honest, friendly and helpful to players in my team as well as the opponents team.

Describe a situation that can annoy you in online gaming: I am not easily annoyed, but what I don't like is unproductive criticism and flaming.
    I make mistakes during a game, since I am only a 1.7k MMR player. I don't mind people telling what I did wrong and I appreciate them telling me how I could do better next time. What I don't like is just spam pinging people and insulting them. This doesn't help anyone.

How did you hear about WASP Inc? As stated earlier, I have been a friend of the clan for a while now. peter_lustiger initially introduced me to the clan and now VLindemann encouraged me to apply for full membership.

Anything else you would like to add? Looking forward to hearing from you :wink:.

2. bernardhumperdink

bernardhumperdink New Member DotA 2

were the same age !!! welcome brother

3. RyuuTDF

RyuuTDF Nicebob Ross Division Commander DotA 2

You have been accepted as a probationary member of WASP Inc.

Your probation will last for 2 weeks. In these two weeks the members of the Dota 2 division will review your activity and your personality. To successfully complete your probation you should try and get to know everyone, so they have a proper insight on what they should write in their reviews. Don't hesitate to ask them for game invites or to join them in conversation.

To play with us you will need to download and install TeamSpeak 3 and join our TS server.
    TeamSpeak info can be found here: https://wasp-inc.com/forums/index.php?threads/teamspeak-information.3/
    Syncing TS3 with your forum account: https://wasp-inc.com/forums/index.php?threads/how-to-teamspeak-permissions.289/
    When you join our TeamSpeak look for either @RyuuTDF , @TKottje , @Agravaine for an introductory talk.