Declined JohnFlick

Discussion in 'Applications' started by JohnFlick, Dec 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnFlick

JohnFlick Registered User

Full Name: Mateo Rodriguez

If you have one, please provide a direct link to your Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198069450158/

Do you wish to clarify/elaborate on any previous VAC bans?

Description of yourself: 21, male, pharmacy technician, love gaming. play paintball in a team called Rising Rebels.

Age (Minimum 18): 21

Character Name: JohnFlick

Character Rating (Minimum 100): 255

Threat Level (Minimum Gold): Gold

Have you read and understood our charter? No

Previous Game Experience: 8 years on this game. Former CSGO player. Global, 12rws esea.

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: My own.

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): To get in a bigger clan to combat spanked 2 ez

What are your preferred Weapons, Role and Tactics? Depending on the situation but usually my weapon of choice is Obeya. I'm an offensive player and i play incredibly strategically. I play with the team because how else can you win unless you're facing silvers?

Can you speak and understand the English language? (Required) Yes

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have Discord or are you able to install Discord? (Required) Yes

What does 'playing honorably' mean to you? Regardless of losing or winning, being sportsmanlike and saying "gg" at the end of a game is what I believe playing honorably means along those lines.

Describe a gameplay scenario or tactic that makes you angry/annoyed/upset: Unfair teams, objectives in ridiculous positions. Teammates that don't want to play together. Dethreaters.

How did you hear about WASP Inc? I played with a gentleman part of Wasp and we did well together and he seemed like a chill dude.

Anything else you would like to add? No

2. Cerviel

Cerviel Big Dog APB Citadel Runescape

Feel free to reapply when you've read and understood our charter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.