Application Kawisan

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Kawisan, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Kawisan

Kawisan Registered User

Full Name: Brandon More

Provide a link to your Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WOULDNTYOULIKE2KNOW/

Do you wish to clarify/elaborate on any previous bans?

Description of yourself: Hello, my name is Brandon originally from Scotland although living in England. I've played APB since 2013 religiously as a Criminal - although now strictly as an Enforcer, I was originally on Han Server as I wanted to play with my friends who originally got me invested in this game, I deleted that character after my friends all stopped playing and I then created a character on the Obeya server. I did leave the game for some time and then returned a year ago, fell back in love with the game and pretty much the only game I play nowadays. I'm just a casual player who enjoys playing APB and having good conversation.

Age (Minimum 18): 22

Character Name: KawisanENF

Have you read and understood our charter?

Character Rating (Minimum 100): 119

Other characters: BWND (Crim)

Threat Level (Minimum Gold): Gold

Previous Game Experience: CSGO, SA-MP TDM/Freeroam, WoW

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: Only ones I've created.

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s):

What are your preferred Weapons, Role and Tactics? Ursus, Obir, Spartan

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

What does 'playing honourably' mean to you? Play legit (no hacks / mods), respect all parties.

Describe a gameplay scenario or tactic that makes you angry/annoyed/upset: LAG.

How did you hear about WASP Inc? DKGaming.

Anything else you would like to add? Just thanks for reviewing my application.