On Hold Laktose

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Laktose, Sep 30, 2019.

1. Laktose

Laktose Registered User

Full Name: Ruben

Provide a link to your Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198170383571/

Do you wish to clarify/elaborate on any previous bans? No bans.

Description of yourself: My name is Ruben, i'm 21 years old.
    Most of my spare time goes behind a screen. I love to play MMO games and connect with other gamers in this category.
    APB has been a part of my life for many years. Lately i have had a huge break from APB, but seeing the updates that are coming, i find myself playing more APB these days.

Age (Minimum 18): 21

Character Name: Laktose

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Character Rating (Minimum 100): 180

Other characters: GrizzzlyBear

Threat Level (Minimum Gold): Gold

Previous Game Experience: GTA4, GTA5, Battlefield, CS 1.6 (1200 hours), CS:GO

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: For my enforcer i have not been in any clan.

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s):

What are your preferred Weapons, Role and Tactics? I like to either go sniper (PSR) or middle range (N-TEC).

For sniper i like to change position if possible multiple times to not be ambushed.
    For midrange i like to be sneaky, and come from places that they would not expect (solo).

Once playing in a team, i like to have the advantage of going in team and staying close to the other person. I prefer to always move and not camping (I don't find camping to be fair).

For close range i would prefer PDW or Raptor.

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

What does 'playing honourably' mean to you? Not camping or "running". Following the rules. Being friendly even tho we are losing (always be friendly no matter what).
    Not taking advantage of example a bronze/silver player or someone that is new to the game.

Describe a gameplay scenario or tactic that makes you angry/annoyed/upset: *Teammates that are rushing, running in the open, starting to stress, getting angry over mistakes.

*Especially running, camping or not playing as a team.

How did you hear about WASP Inc? I started playing APB back in 2013 - at this point WASP was big and showed good team skills. Never forgot about APB.

Anything else you would like to add? I wanted to join WASP some years ago but never got around to doing so.
    Since i now find the joy to play APB again, i want to join a community. Even if it is not the most active one.

2. Captain Curry

Captain Curry APB Citadel Division Officer Division Officer APB Citadel

Hi @Laktose

Recruitment is closed at the moment. I am going to put your application on hold. We'll process your application when the recruitment opens.

Laktose likes this.