Accepted lazer

Discussion in 'Applications' started by lazer, Apr 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lazer

lazer New Member Probationer APB Citadel

Full Name: Michael

Provide a link to your Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Separating/ https://steamcommunity.com/id/ivzxr

Do you wish to clarify/elaborate on any previous bans? Only been banned in GTA V for spawning in money but that was only a temp ban.

Description of yourself: Pretty bog-standard APB player from the UK, I find that I get along with people quite well and am currently studying game development at a more basic level. I have a few hobbies revolving around PCs and the market they reside in.
    First ever time I played APB properly was back in late 2015 and I haven't really left it since currently sticking mostly to fight club but when I get the chance, playing with others.

Age (Minimum 18): 17 (18 in May)

Character Name: Iazer

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Character Rating (Minimum 100): 255

Other characters: build, Integrate, Separating, phyle, kanonkula

Threat Level (Minimum Gold): Gold

Previous Game Experience: APB: Reloaded
    Bloons TD: 6
    Some CS:GO
    Some PvE Titles

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: chs 1338
    NoSleep

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): NoSleep - Inactivity and not playing with others within the clan
    chs 1338 - Not really playing with people within the clan

What are your preferred Weapons, Role and Tactics? I usually in missions end up sticking to what is meta but if the district isn't too harsh I will go a bit off the meta but for specific guns, Carbine, Obeya, DMR and N-TEC are the weapons I main in missions switching to OCA if really needed.

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

What does 'playing honourably' mean to you? Playing honourably is playing a game fairly, not taking shortcuts to win (unless necessary) and not being toxic towards the enemy team in any way.

Describe a gameplay scenario or tactic that makes you angry/annoyed/upset: When my team are running in 1 by 1 and dying on repeat, I don't often get angry at the game but it can be a bit disheartening when something within the mission hands you a loss.

How did you hear about WASP Inc? Youtube and in-game

Anything else you would like to add? Dezire is a babe and Cneph is extremely cute =^w^=
    I know you aren't recruiting currently.

Inkie, Dezire and Cneph like this.
  2. rooq

rooq APB Citadel Division Commander Division Commander APB Citadel

You have been accepted.

Due to low activity you will immediately be invited to the in-game clan where you will be able to access the clan roster and play with the members of our community that are currently active. You will be kept in a state of probation for some time, and members will be encouraged to reach out should they experience any issues.

Poke an officer for an invite to the Discord server.

Inkie, Cneph, Dezire and 1 other person like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.