Application linfrank

Discussion in 'Applications' started by linfrank, Nov 8, 2019 at 6:24 AM.

1. linfrank

linfrank Registered User

Full Name: Vladislav

Provide a link to your Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/franklincb

Do you wish to clarify/elaborate on any previous bans? No

Description of yourself: Good person with good manners.
    Working in bar in central Moscow.
    Playing computer games (mostly shooters and mmo) have a console (PS4)

Age (Minimum 18): 26

Character Name: linfrank

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Character Rating (Minimum 100): 255

Other characters: Franklin (Citadel-Crim); Tixone (Citadel-Enf)

Threat Level (Minimum Gold): Gold

Previous Game Experience: Battlefield 3;4
    WOW
    The division 1;2
    Apb

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: Most important I tell you about Carte Blanche.

Before CB i tried to join wasp, and I get a prospect role. My communication in team didn’t was perfect, because it’s was my first experience in english party. Then officers decline my application.

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): I join to Carte Blanche in middle 2013, was officer, left in 2017.
    Reason was simple. Clan leader didn’t know “all history and dark past” about players what he invite into the clan. Didn’t listen “eu clan players” about this situations.

Maybe some old players remember that time, when CB members be a “normal russians” and doesn’t looks like most of the ru toxic community.

What are your preferred Weapons, Role and Tactics? I can play with any weapons.
    My favorite roles is: marksman, rifleman and pointman.
    Tactics always different, but one thing always stay a same, you need win a mission.

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

What does 'playing honourably' mean to you? Do not use cheats, exploits.
    Be respectful against your enemies.

Describe a gameplay scenario or tactic that makes you angry/annoyed/upset: I didn’t angry when I’m playing in games. All players can use own gameplay style, we need to win that all.
    Only one thing annoying me, it’s server problems and packet loss. Because that problems not from my side

How did you hear about WASP Inc? Start watching gameplays on YouTube in 2012-2013 from players “core” and “Street”

Anything else you would like to add? Hope somebody remember me :smiley: I take a vacation from this game last year and was inactive.

Void likes this.