Accepted Matrixwolf

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Matrixwolf, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Matrixwolf

Matrixwolf Registered User

Your Name: Matrixwolf

Age (Minimum 18): 33

Dota 2 Friend ID: 42561304

Description of yourself: Chilled out older gamer looking for people to play who are not toxic and want to win games. Game most days when i can fit it inbetween real life.

What is your MMR? (solo and team) Core - 3167 / Support 3459

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Previous Game Experience: 6000 Hours of Dota 2.

Other than that i enjoy Football Manager then mainly strategy games like CK2, Transport Fever.

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: Damage Inc

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): I found it very authoritive and immature not for me. Also a minority was very racist so didn't want to be anywhere near them.

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

What does it mean to 'play honourably'? I'll take the question in a Dota 2 way. Playing honourably is just don't be a dick. Don't be the guy spam pinging or raging at your team mates. Ping them once and offer constructive critism. (Which is hard to do in Dota 2 as you always feel like your right and your team mates are the one at fault. But when i have clarity of head i like to think what i could do better as i can on effect my own performance not so much others). Don't cheat and by cheat smurf / boost or by accounts it ruins the matchmaking system as a whole.

Describe a situation that can annoy you in online gaming: Immature behaviour normally annoys me massively i'm getting quite old so can't be dealing with all that. In game i think blaming others for your mistakes normally gets a big rise out of me.

How did you hear about WASP Inc? Googled Dota 2 Clans.

Anything else you would like to add? I'm chilled out older gamer, who's not that good at Dota or going to improve too much i've accepted that just want a good group of people to play with some level of rules to cut out abuse & racism :smiley:

Last edited: Dec 23, 2019
  2. Agravaine

Agravaine Chaotic Good btw? Support Officer DotA 2

You have been accepted as a probationary member of WASP Inc.

Your probation will last for 2 weeks. In these two weeks the members of the Dota 2 division will review your activity and your personality. To successfully complete your probation you should try and get to know everyone, so they have a proper insight on what they should write in their reviews. Don't hesitate to ask them for game invites or to join them in conversation.

To play with us you will need to download and install TeamSpeak 3 and join our TS server.
    TeamSpeak info can be found here: https://wasp-inc.com/forums/index.php?threads/teamspeak-information.3/
    Syncing TS3 with your forum account: https://wasp-inc.com/forums/index.php?threads/how-to-teamspeak-permissions.289/
    When you join our TeamSpeak look for either @RyuuTDF , @TKottje , @Agravaine for an introductory talk.

Matrixwolf likes this.