Accepted Maybe

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Maybe, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Maybe

Maybe New Member DotA 2

Your Name: Maybe / Andreas

Age (Minimum 18): 30

Dota 2 Friend ID: 76561198043112385

Description of yourself: 30 years old from Germany, i work as an IT administrator and play games for about 15 years i guess.

I take gaming rather seriusly in a way that i think that most of the fun is to improve my skills and gameplay. However fun means something different for everybody and i can fully respect people that have a more casual approach to dota or gaming in general.

What is your MMR? (solo and team) 5.2K Solo / 3.2K Team

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Previous Game Experience: Played WoW for about 6 years in the same guild.

after that a lot of Starcraft 2,i was something like top 2K EU at my peak and did some coaching back then.

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: -

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): -

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

What does it mean to 'play honourably'? To do your best and have fun even if the game is lost. To respect the time and effort your teammates put into the game.

Describe a situation that can annoy you in online gaming: People that claim that "I would have a higher MMR/Rank/Medal but my teammates are always bad". Sorry, but no you are playing with me therefor you are as garbage as i am.

If you hate having teammates then play a solo game, there are plenty of options for you. But dont ruin it for others.

How did you hear about WASP Inc? Joindota

Anything else you would like to add?

2. RyuuTDF

RyuuTDF Nicebob Ross Division Commander DotA 2

You have been accepted as a probationary member of WASP Inc.

Your probation will last for 2 weeks. In these two weeks the members of the Dota 2 division will review your activity and your personality. To successfully complete your probation you should try and get to know everyone, so they have a proper insight on what they should write in their reviews. Don't hesitate to ask them for game invites or to join them in conversation.

To play with us you will need to download and install TeamSpeak 3 and join our TS server.
    TeamSpeak info can be found here: https://wasp-inc.com/forums/index.php?threads/teamspeak-information.3/
    Syncing TS3 with your forum account: https://wasp-inc.com/forums/index.php?threads/how-to-teamspeak-permissions.289/
    When you join our TeamSpeak look for either me, @TKottje , @Agravaine for an introductory talk.

3. Agravaine

Agravaine Chaotic Good btw? Support Officer DotA 2

Excuse me, I woud've been immortal by now if I hadn't played so many games with @RyuuTDF or @TKottje

Also, welcome and good luck with your probation

4. RyuuTDF

RyuuTDF Nicebob Ross Division Commander DotA 2

We are literally carrying you to keep you from dropping to Herald, mate. :skeletonbait:

5. Irminsul

Irminsul proud probie DotA 2

oh another german for my collection :grin:

wasp.Peter_Lustiger likes this.